solved... (Audio-gd e-Mail addresses get sorted out by the gmx spam filter!)
Nov 3, 2010 at 9:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ursdiego

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everybody!

I just ordered Ref 9 USB DAC at audio-gd. And I will of course post my impressions once I got it!

However, there is my insecurity: I actually paid it, including shipping cost, by paypal, according to the "Direct remittance purchasing flow" on http://www.audio-gd.com/PurchaseEN.htm .

However, even after insisting by e-Mail and by phone (I called and had an English speaking person on the phone, I suppose it was Kingwa…) - but I don't get any confirmation or answer whatsoever about the payment, delivery delay etc……

Who has experience ordering at Audio-GD? How is the process...? Will the order be processed, even without any written confirmation? And how long did it take in your case until you got your goods?

By the way, I have started a thread about the "musical" and "neutral" gear of Audio-gd here, and I will post my impressions there once I get my DAC.

Thanks for feed-backs! Cheers!

Nov 3, 2010 at 10:01 AM Post #2 of 4
They are busier than ever and some emails take a while. Just send an email asking they confirm received payment and estimated timing for shipment.
And be patient. If it' out of stock, it could be a month+. If it's in stock it could be as little as a week.

Nov 3, 2010 at 10:51 PM Post #3 of 4
I talked with Kingwa a while yesterday about the NFB-1 and NFB-10 and while this is not related to your DAC, he did mention that he's really busy right now with completing all pre-orders for the NFB-1 and NFB-10. He would have never thought that there's going to be so many orders. He's running a bit behind, but he always finishes what starts, have some patience and faith.

Nov 4, 2010 at 5:30 AM Post #4 of 4
Hi everybody! The problem appears to be solved: 

Both of their mail addresses audio-gd@126.com and audio-gd@vip.163.com got into the Spam. This might be quite problematic, given that my mail is handled by the probably biggest european mail provider GMX...

I got confirmations signed by a person named Edwin.

So my order is being processed and I can hope to get me my christmas present under the tree!

Best regards! Urs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back