Solution for SoundMagic PL50 foam tips solutions
Sep 9, 2009 at 2:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DealperfectJack

New Head-Fier
HI!

Here is Jack from Dealperfect.com,this is an offical declare about PL50 foamtips problem.

After several contacts with the staff from SoundMAGIC,

We have the final decision that SoundMAGIC provide us the free foam tips.
Fortunately, only small part of the PL50 users have the problem with the foam tips. SoundMAGIC realise the technique error and make some improvments avoiding that.

So, if there is something wrong with your foam tips,please keep us informed(Tell us your order number of PL50) ,And we will pack the new foam tips in your NEXT ORDER.

Contact Email: Dealperfectcs@gmail.com ,our staff will give a reply in 24 hours.

Best regards,
Jack

Sep 10, 2009 at 8:57 AM Post #3 of 5
I really like to have some new pairs of foam tips, but I don't really want to buy crap for a dollar that I won't use at all, just to get those foam tips. Does anyone here know something cheap on DealPerfect that would be functional as well?

Sep 10, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #4 of 5
There's a lot of good stuff on DP actually. I have several Rubik's Cubes that I'm VERY happy with, particularly the mirror cube. I bought 2 of those $3 BB guns and though one of them broke, the other is still running, easily worth the $6 I paid.

But there are also some Kanen earphones. In particular there is the MD-52 on DP which is only a few bucks and people here have said great things about it. Frankly I'm not THAT impressed, but it is a steal for $3 I think it was.

Sep 10, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #5 of 5
I really don't have the patience for Rubix, and BB guns are illegal here in the Netherlands. I just hate that they let you have to order something to sent something which should be free. I know I shouldn't complain too much, but still.

I'll have another look around and see if I can find something interesting. Otherwise I will ask them if they can just charge me a dollar or something for those tips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back