SOLD OUT. Amazon deal of the day- Triple.fi 10 $95
Nov 28, 2010 at 10:37 AM Post #211 of 265

Quote:
right on.

Let's keep those greedy ones out of here.

Quote:
Please note, anyone who purchased these or is looking for a cheap pair, commercial sales (selling for a profit and "flipping" items just purchased for higher than the purchase amount) aren't allowed on the forums.   I've just warned a bunch of people and deleted their threads or posts where they were attempting or encouraging this.  

proedros, I think you should tone it down a bit....accusing people of being greedy OR (yes there is a option B) misled, misunderstood/stupid and once again greedy, isn't very nice

I suggest keeping to yourself and letting the moderators bear their responsibilities in maintaining this forum

"if those are your only iem's , i don't think you have understood what you just bought....   maybe you should leave them for someone who   a)really needs them but can't afford them and b)doesn't act on greed like you"(proedros)

"right on.   Let's keep those greedy ones out of here.   Quote: Originally Posted by Currawong  Please note, anyone who purchased these or is looking for a cheap pair, commercial sales (selling for a profit and..."(proedros)

Nov 28, 2010 at 12:35 PM Post #215 of 265

Quote:
It sounds like a policy to keep the spam out, and I'm all for that

no, it's not meant to keep spam from getting out of hand, I think it's so people won't buy 5-6 pairs in an attempt to sell them at a higher price and since stock is limited, it's also preventing many from getting one for the bargain price

Nov 28, 2010 at 12:44 PM Post #216 of 265
It's so unfair that the world is unfair.  We need a government agency to ensure everyone gets the same IEM at the same price.

Quote:
Quote:

no, it's not meant to keep spam from getting out of hand, I think it's so people won't buy 5-6 pairs in an attempt to sell them at a higher price and since stock is limited, it's also preventing many from getting one for the bargain price

Nov 28, 2010 at 12:45 PM Post #217 of 265

Quote:
It's so unfair that the world is unfair.  We need a government agency to ensure everyone gets the same IEM at the same price.

Quote:
Quote:

shhhh....the man errr I mean men are watching....

but I'm still peeved at the behavior of (insert member name here) therefore I respectfully request http://www.head-fi.org/user/proedros fully explain his past comments 

Nov 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM Post #221 of 265
Nov 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM Post #222 of 265
My order still says 

[size=small]Shipment 1 of 1[/size]

[size=1em] [size=small][size=1.35em]Shipping Soon[/size][/size][/size]

[size=1em] [size=small]Delivery Estimate: December 2, 2010 - December 3, 2010[/size][/size]

Is this normal after 2 days? :p

Nov 28, 2010 at 1:06 PM Post #223 of 265

Quote:
My order still says 

[size=small]Shipment 1 of 1[/size]

[size=1em] [size=small][size=1.35em]Shipping Soon[/size][/size][/size]

[size=1em] [size=small]Delivery Estimate: December 2, 2010 - December 3, 2010[/size][/size]

Is this normal after 2 days? :p

they ship to the philippines? sounds about right

Nov 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM Post #225 of 265

Quote:
Folks, I would like to recommend the aftermarket double flange silicone tips for these plugs. When I got mine last year I soon realized that the included tips won't work and I was planning to get custom molds before I found some cheap aftermarket double flanges. They work so weel, they block nearly all the noise around me and the bass response with them is phenomenal, rivaling the Sennheiser IE-8 but with a lot more spark on the high end and a lot more details. They definitely worth a try. Unfortunately the seller whom I bought the gels from no longer listed on ebay, but I'm sure you can find them elsewhere.
Quote:
Thanks a lot.
Hmm $159 isn't too bad considering the price i got the triplefi's for.
But I think I read on another thread that someone got it for around $80.
Do you know around how much it costs to get the ear molds done?

Ok thanks I will look into that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back