SOLD OUT. Amazon deal of the day- Triple.fi 10 $95
Nov 27, 2010 at 3:02 PM Post #166 of 265
If any generous soul bought 2 and would like to share their fortune with an IEM noob, please let me know.  I would be willing to purchase them for the amazon price or maybe do a trade.  Thanks.

Nov 27, 2010 at 3:30 PM Post #167 of 265
I don't understand. It said, "Deal of the day", but it only lasted for a couple of hours. I saw it like at 3am, but was going to order in the morning. Now I lost out on the deal!

Nov 27, 2010 at 3:36 PM Post #169 of 265
That's why you don't hesitate when there are deals. If it runs out of stock not much you can do about it.

Nov 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #171 of 265
Wow, I just made it before these went OOS. I missed out on the last deal on these and have been kicking myself ever since! I am not going to flip or resell, I think these deals should be USED and not flipped, but that's just me. I am probably going to get these reshelled and see how good Customs sound!

Nov 27, 2010 at 3:58 PM Post #172 of 265
although this is slightly off topic, does any one know if the infinity speakers they have on sale now are any good?  not sure how good they are but the deal does seem pretty decent.  *itchy hands*  *itchy hands*

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:36 PM Post #173 of 265
The sf 5 pros were a great fit for me reversed, and are wayyyyyy better than the ie7s IMHO so I'm guessing I'll enjoy these:)
Yeah I have to much iems/buds ATM.. Well for a college student

Turbines mdr ex500, ie7s super fi 5 pros, now these and dodgy metrofis and about 20 Sony ear buds that are in a bundle of cable llol

Nov 27, 2010 at 4:39 PM Post #174 of 265
HAHA! I missed out last time, & have felt the regret for a whole year. Not this time. Locked mine in! :)

Nov 27, 2010 at 5:10 PM Post #178 of 265
I might be the only Republican on the board, but I don't really understand why anyone should be punished for making some profit by being at the right place at the right time.  I agree, that it stinks if people bought more than the 2 maximum, but I picked up 2 sets without any intention of using them and I don't feel guilty at all about it.  One will go to my nephew as an x-mas gift, and the other I might give to a co-worker as an xmas gift.  I also might try them out myself.  

I'm old, but I really do miss when people used the term, "pinko commie person!".  Haha.

Quote:
Heh. Trying to avoid a ban for flipping by asking for offers via pm? Nice.

Nov 27, 2010 at 5:14 PM Post #179 of 265
I'm ok with it being ban worthy, it keeps these forums from being a marketplace for things. We already have one marketplace, we really don't need another. Plus, head fi is all about the sound, and making that sound availible to everyone. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back