Sold HE60 on Ebay. Anyone Here Win It?
May 23, 2007 at 9:24 PM Post #31 of 64
I'm under the impression that none of the HE60/HEV70 have warranty left. Someone said that Sennheiser voided the warranty when they were discontinued. Grateful if you could check that fact for me. My communications with Sennheiser regarding the HE60 have been unsuccessful. They simply don't reply to any of my messages.

May 23, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #32 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm under the impression that none of the HE60/HEV70 have warranty left. Someone said that Sennheiser voided the warranty when they were discontinued. Greatful if you could check that fact for me. My communications with Sennheiser regarding the HE60 have been unsuccessful. They simply don't reply to any of my messages.

According to my local Sennheiser rep they did indeed void the warranty upon discontinuation. Certainly the price I paid for a complete HE60 refurb at Sennheiser bares this assertion out.

May 23, 2007 at 10:20 PM Post #33 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by milkpowder /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm under the impression that none of the HE60/HEV70 have warranty left. Someone said that Sennheiser voided the warranty when they were discontinued. Greatful if you could check that fact for me. My communications with Sennheiser regarding the HE60 have been unsuccessful. They simply don't reply to any of my messages.

That would be weird. Can they do that? The warranty documents say nothing about such a situation. It would be especially weird if you had bought a set, let's say, three months before they were going to be discontinued. Then, after three months, all of the sudden your warranty would be gone.
I am definitely going to check this with my dealer, since he promised me 2 years of warranty on the set I bought three weeks ago and of which I am the first owner.

May 24, 2007 at 4:31 PM Post #34 of 64
I guess it could be challenged but would probably be expensive. Anyway item now shipped with tracking number and should be with me hopefully next weekend
orphsmile.gif
Thank goodness for professional photo's!!!! To think I was on the look out on here and was tempted to buy some at $1700 + shipping!! I saved myself $300 - $400 loler

May 30, 2007 at 7:09 PM Post #36 of 64
I now have them and listened to them as I wrote this. Wow bl**dy wee!!! These are brilliant and I've listened to some good stuff (RS1, AKG701, HD650 with Grace m902 amp) before this. Man I'm seriously thinking of selling my other stuff!!! This is first impressions so maybe I'll calm down later. Bass just fine!!! Mids to die for! Highs are ok.

Wait I put the flats on the RS1's and they are making a fight back .... I won't sell just yet will need to have loads of more hours listening!!!!

May 30, 2007 at 7:35 PM Post #38 of 64
@reano. Congratulations with a really nice pair of headphones.
Keep us posted when you have listened to it for a while.

May 30, 2007 at 10:00 PM Post #39 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by vcoheda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
are you going to purchase a better amp.

post some pics too.
smily_headphones1.gif

What better amps please tell me more?

May 30, 2007 at 10:15 PM Post #40 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by reano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What better amps please tell me more?

You might want to look into this

May 30, 2007 at 11:29 PM Post #41 of 64
Hmm so how would terminate the headphones? The HEV 70 sounds good to my ears. Does the HEV 70 run very warm for you?

May 31, 2007 at 12:17 AM Post #42 of 64
You would have to reterminate to a Stax 5-pin plug. [AK] Zip offers two options, a permanent retermination and an adapter cable. I own the latter but Alex says the former is a better long-term solution.

May 31, 2007 at 12:21 AM Post #44 of 64
I'm surprised this guy isn't getting hammered more for going the evil ebay way

May 31, 2007 at 12:28 AM Post #45 of 64
Wow. Congrats on the acquisitions and welcome to team He60.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back