Software for music listing....
Sep 5, 2001 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Onix

Papá de Iñaki
Anybody knows if there's a program that allows you to create a list of your CD's just by putting them in the PC? A friend just gave me a list of 280 cds made with Excell, but I don't really have the time or the patience to go trough my 1.500 plus cds and then list them in alphabetical order.

Please let me know if you have heard of such software. Thanks.
biggrin.gif

Sep 6, 2001 at 12:09 AM Post #3 of 5
Hey,

I use Feurio to manage CDs on my computer. It's really a great program, mainly intended for burning audio discs. But it does have an integrated CD player with the option of using Digital extraction (so you can send the CD stream through the PCI bus and out of your card's S/PDIF port for external DAC if you have the equipment).

Anyway, it has CDDB support so if you're connected to the internet when you use it, if detects the track/artist/album name of your CDs then saves them in a database which you can sort alphabetically or any other way you choose. Feurio is the best program I have used for this kind of thing, and believe me I've used a lot. Makes audio burning a snap too, as you can load a single WAV file then drag markers for track divisions without the annoying 2 second gap, which I find useful when burning continuous mixes or sectioning up any other 60 minute WAV file.

check out http://www.feurio.com for a free demo.

EDIT: hmm the site seems to be down right now, try www.feurio.de or just look for a download of the program on Yahoo or something.

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back