soft silicone tip recommendations for 1More Triple Drivers?
Feb 13, 2018 at 2:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Rhianova

New Head-Fier
Hi guys,

I am getting a set of 1More Triple Drivers this month based on all the rave reviews here, and am very looking forward to it!

However, I was told that the silicone tips provided for the 1More Triple Drivers are a bit on the hard side. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for soft silicone ones that fit? Was looking at the Spinfit CP100s but apparently those aren't a perfect fit; I also know about the Comply tips but I am not looking for foam.

Many thanks in advance!

Feb 13, 2018 at 5:17 PM Post #2 of 3
I was just going to post and very similar question. I got some tfz exclusive 5 from a recent massdrop purchase. I’ve been back and forth with comply T200 and T500 with the latter being my preference. I’ve just ordered a pair of spinfit CP100 M. I’m curious to see what the differences will be.
Can anyone shed some light on this? Foam vs silicone listening differences.
Thanks

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2018 at 7:08 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi guys,

I am getting a set of 1More Triple Drivers this month based on all the rave reviews here, and am very looking forward to it!

However, I was told that the silicone tips provided for the 1More Triple Drivers are a bit on the hard side. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for soft silicone ones that fit? Was looking at the Spinfit CP100s but apparently those aren't a perfect fit; I also know about the Comply tips but I am not looking for foam.

Many thanks in advance!
I have both the Triple and Quad Drivers and don’t find the tips hard at all. I tend to use Comply tips myself as I like the isolation and comfort (T600) for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back