Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hobbit feet?
hobbit_feet.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hobbit_feet.jpg

Like these gross toasties?

I guess ugly hobbit feet are blocked from Head-Fi. Probably a good thing.

Oct 12, 2007 at 6:45 PM Post #454 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's lying. What could be more real than us?

My wife would like to believe that you guys aren't real.
biggrin.gif

And for the record, I won't be braiding anything on jp, ever.

Oct 12, 2007 at 6:51 PM Post #455 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
biggrin.gif

Tell her that So Fla has become structurally weakened and the only way to fix it is to import a New Hampshire resident to balanced the vertical load on the East Coast of the US, lest we slide into Cuba.

Quote:

And for the record, I won't be braiding anything on jp, ever.

Man, if I had a dollar for everytime I made that little promise to myself.

Oct 12, 2007 at 7:07 PM Post #456 of 678
Quote:

biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by thrice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tell her that So Fla has become structurally weakened and the only way to fix it is to import a New Hampshire resident to balanced the vertical load on the East Coast of the US, lest we slide into Cuba.

You fly in on Friday night, fly out (first typed "flay"...that was pretty funny) Sunday morning. She should be glad to be rid of you for awhile. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or somesuch thing. Tell her it's for the benefit of your marriage. You are doing it for her. Thinking only of her. See what a nice husband you are!

Oct 12, 2007 at 8:49 PM Post #457 of 678
Vicki--

Offline fact-checking revealed that Nate actually has a viable conflict and excuse for not making it down for the little shindig. It's a shame, but even the most radical of the mob on him yesterday recognized that Nate can't be cajoled into breaking other commitments, goody two shoes that he is.
rolleyes.gif

Oct 12, 2007 at 8:52 PM Post #458 of 678
Quote:

Nate, you do realize numbers doesn't have any hair. I suppose he could grow some between now and CanJam, so I guess, keep practicing.
icon10.gif

Maybe they're Rasta cornrolls. Snoop, snoop, shoopy doop.

Oct 13, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #459 of 678
Quote:

Vicki--

Offline fact-checking revealed that Nate actually has a viable conflict and excuse for not making it down for the little shindig. It's a shame, but even the most radical of the mob on him yesterday recognized that Nate can't be cajoled into breaking other commitments, goody two shoes that he is.
rolleyes.gif

Okay then. I suppose he can be forgiven for abandoning us. He'll just have to make up for it come CanJam time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe they're Rasta cornrolls. Snoop, snoop, shoopy doop.

Is Aaron drinking already?
eek.gif

Oct 13, 2007 at 4:19 PM Post #461 of 678
Quote:

Is Aaron drinking already?
eek.gif

Even though my comments might seem like they are coming from the mouth of a drunkard...I am not really from the "drinkers" (as my grandmother would say). If I have 2 drinks a month, it's a lot.

Now, when I hang with the SoFla crowd, I let my hair down and consume mass quantities of beer and chicken embryos, because "I am from France".

Oct 14, 2007 at 3:55 AM Post #462 of 678
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even though my comments might seem like they are coming from the mouth of a drunkard...I am not really from the "drinkers" (as my grandmother would say). If I have 2 drinks a month, it's a lot.

Now, when I hang with the SoFla crowd, I let my hair down and consume mass quantities of beer and chicken embryos, because "I am from France".

Because the meet is so close to Halloween, we will cease dispensing the canned consumables. It is permissable to dispense fried chicken embryos?

Oct 15, 2007 at 4:05 AM Post #463 of 678
Quote:

136292544_386839148_8901b662171c378cf4a2a519494c0c9f7a9db960.jpg

Whenever JP attends a meet, 11 days later a Head-Fi community is destroyed...
eek.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
more like 28 days later

That's what I was going to say!

Quote:

Are the computer gods saving my eyes? I can see neither Thrice's pic nor Voltron's.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I guess ugly hobbit feet are blocked from Head-Fi. Probably a good thing.

lol.

Oct 17, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #464 of 678
This thread had fallen to the middle of the page! We're slipping, people.
mad.gif

Anyway, since all I've got are pics so far, and I'm getting excited about the rumored shipping date of NOW, this little beauty may make it to the meet:

LaRocco Diablo..
Picture4-2.png

BTW, this pic was taken by Duncan at Ipastudio.com. I should have credited him earlier.

Oct 17, 2007 at 12:24 AM Post #465 of 678
I glad you are finally getting the amp. I was inline for about 4 or 5 months and couldn't take the wait and lack of information so I sold out. It is a beautiful amp and I'm sure it will sound just as good as it looks. Hopefully we will all have a chance in a little less than two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back