Soccer
Oct 13, 2010 at 11:45 PM Post #4 of 17

Quote:
West Ham United

I’m forever blowing bubbles ....

We must be doing okay this season- only a point behind Liverpool.
redface.gif

Oct 14, 2010 at 11:50 AM Post #8 of 17

Quote:
Arsenal.  What a coincidence.  It's too bad I only started watching at the tail end of Bergkamp's career.  And after the Invincibles too!

haha then youve seen a lot of Up's and Down's.  Just noting your from the bay area.  I used to go down to the Mad Dog in the Fog and watch EPL matches every weekend.  Place was pretty fun.

Oct 14, 2010 at 1:36 PM Post #10 of 17

Quote:
haha then youve seen a lot of Up's and Down's.  Just noting your from the bay area.  I used to go down to the Mad Dog in the Fog and watch EPL matches every weekend.  Place was pretty fun.

Do you live in the Bay Area too?  One of the first things I remember watching was a game against Blackburn, when van Persie scored from a very acute angle, just inside the box , (or was it out?) and the announcer screamed "Oh, that was absolutely stunning!"  From then, I was hooked.  Great goal, never saw that coming.

Oct 14, 2010 at 1:57 PM Post #11 of 17
Sporting Lisbon here, actually it is Sporting Portugal

Oct 14, 2010 at 3:45 PM Post #13 of 17

Quote:

Do you live in the Bay Area too?  One of the first things I remember watching was a game against Blackburn, when van Persie scored from a very acute angle, just inside the box , (or was it out?) and the announcer screamed "Oh, that was absolutely stunning!"  From then, I was hooked.  Great goal, never saw that coming.

used to.. went out for school then ran out of money now im back on the east coast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back