So yesterday I spent some time comparing my current iems..
Mar 12, 2023 at 6:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

oriventura

New Head-Fier
I currently have Audiosense T800, Tingker H16 (a sub company of audiosense), Vsonic GR07 37th edition and GR07 classic.
I also have on the way Letshuer S12 Pro and Truthhear Hexa which I guess won't be on the same level as the T800 and H16 but they got me curious and I
wouldn't mind having some cheaper iems for sports/travel or just some variation.

Anyway I remember back in the day gr07 was the last word in entry or mid level audiophile iems, and while both versions still sound good to me, they
can not hold a candle at all to the other two more expensive sets. GR07 feels laid back and neautral and the 37th edition feels a bit more meatier and forward and
thicker in the mids and bass while maybe having less articulated treble. I'm not sure how they are compared to other iems in these prices as I havn't really tried others
but from my experience at least back then (these sets are a few years old) the build quality wasn't really good and my gr07 got really fragile after sometime.
Soundwise however again they are great.

My top favroite of these four is the t800 which is just plain amazing. It is very close to the H16 but feels a bit more clear and open, though I can clearly see
why someone who wants something a bit darker would opt for the h16. The h16 does however feel a bit more comfortable in the ear and is a lot lighter in weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back