So...who's getting MAG for the PS3?
Jan 25, 2010 at 6:25 AM Post #2 of 6
Been thinking about it. I'm late to the PS3 world, picked one up during the Holidays cuz I actually wanted a BluRay player.

So far 2/3 through Killzone 2, 1/3 of Infamous and finished Uncharted 2. My Xbox360 keeps beckoning me with the thrill of Achievements tho'.

Jan 25, 2010 at 6:46 AM Post #3 of 6
I've been thinking about it as well. I've got a preorder down on Bad Company 2 though and money is a little strained right now. I'll probably wait to see what the reviews say.

Jan 25, 2010 at 7:55 AM Post #4 of 6
I played in the beta, and to be honest the whole damn thing just felt very generic. Well put together, but generic. You cannot sell a game based on the fact that lots of people can play it. I understand this many players is new to the console world, but not to the PCs.

Jan 25, 2010 at 8:27 AM Post #6 of 6
My store's Sony rep was said the company will be expecting issues for the first few days to a week as they're not sure what to expect for server traffic.

I never gave a try to the beta, so I'll probably wait to play either the demo or a copy we get at work. This will be kicking off the spree of this year's PS3 exclusives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back