So Who Else Has No Plans for New Year's?
Jan 1, 2009 at 3:13 AM Post #31 of 43
I'm staying in. I'll go to bad at about 10:30pm, get up tomorrow eat a good breakfast, watch the news and spend the rest of the day tomorrow washing, claying, polishing and waxing my Eclipse.
scottwax.gif

Jan 1, 2009 at 3:25 AM Post #33 of 43
Missing Boston's First Night again this year. Fighting the flu and a -15 wind chill if probably not what the doctor ordered.

Happy New Year to all here though.

Jan 1, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #34 of 43
My only plans are to unwind at home; after a day that began with alot of snow-shovelling, followed by work, rushing-home to change clothes to go to Job#2, and getting home from there a little after 8pm. A couple of more beers, and I'm off to bed for a night of sleep which will not be interrupted by an early-morning alarm-clock
tongue.gif
! Hapy New Year! Zzzzzzz...

Jan 1, 2009 at 7:27 AM Post #37 of 43
I work on new year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nick_charles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sigh, my laptop seems to be fried so I will be spending the day trying to see if I can get any data off the hard drive...

if its sata, just unplug the harddrive and connect it to your desktop sata cables. if ide, buy an external case. if it's zif, i give up.

Jan 1, 2009 at 8:01 AM Post #39 of 43
I'm just sitting here relaxing with a beer since my New Year's plans fell through.

*sigh*

Currently playing: Ministry - Thieves

Nuforce NE-7M are burning in, and Klipsch Image X10 are the headphones of tonight.

Jan 1, 2009 at 10:50 AM Post #40 of 43
Worked. came home. took one hit of whiskey. got on head-fi. 2009. crappy sounding year, anyway. i like the even ones.

Jan 1, 2009 at 10:54 AM Post #41 of 43
listening to the Vienna new year's concert now
k701smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back