so whats your favorite energy drink
Jan 16, 2005 at 2:37 AM Post #16 of 43
Why isn't LUCOZADE in the poll?
confused.gif
Or are we Brits being descriminated against?
tongue.gif

Jan 16, 2005 at 3:29 AM Post #18 of 43
Non of the so called energy drinks seem to do much for me. Coffee if I drink it too late will make me have dreams but won't keep me up. Ice cold water will help if I am tired.

I do like Ovaltine though.

Jan 16, 2005 at 3:33 AM Post #19 of 43
Taste-wise Sugar-free Red Bull, but I'm trying to leave caffeine though. For the last 2 months I've had only about 6 diet pepsis. Before then I could have had that in one day easily.

Jan 16, 2005 at 4:41 AM Post #21 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Actual
Red Bull has an energized taste to it that makes me feel ready to go, but if I want a drink and do not need to be super energized I would definitely go with coffee. Black coffee and a cookie is probably my favorite snack-combo.

If you 'energized' you mean 'antifreeze-esque', I'll agree with you. As for hyping you up, I didn't find it all that effective, myself.

I voted for Bawls, as I don't consider coffee an energy drink. It's more of a lifestyle. Coffee is lifeblood. Soothes. Helps clear your thoughts. Ah, coffee...

Jan 16, 2005 at 7:56 AM Post #25 of 43
I'm big on coffee but a good batch of authentic Sangrita (not Sangria) is a great pick me up too. It's really a tequila chaser but a little by itself will energize you. The fake wannabe recipes use tomato juice but the real stuff is a mix of sour orange juice, grenadine or pomegranate juice, chile sauce or Tabasco, sometimes onion juice, and salt. There a quite a few variations on this basic recipe. Great for around the campfire too.

Jan 16, 2005 at 3:35 PM Post #27 of 43
definitely monster, the taste is better and stronger than redbull, you also get almost twice as much for 1.99, i'm so glad that i switched from redbull to monster(not that i drink energy drinks frequently)

Jan 16, 2005 at 4:03 PM Post #28 of 43
Bawls followed by Jolt.

Jan 17, 2005 at 3:01 AM Post #30 of 43
None of the above. My favorite energy drink is Whoop Ass by Jones Soda Co. It is hard to find and I haven't had it in a few years, but its great.

-Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back