so whats up with these "teams"?
Jan 3, 2004 at 5:06 AM Post #2 of 31
People just put them in their sigs or avatars because they want to, there's no one you need to talk to first or anything

Jan 3, 2004 at 5:12 AM Post #3 of 31
Did the supermini work out good?

Biggie.

Jan 3, 2004 at 6:10 AM Post #4 of 31
In order to get into team stealth you have to buy a new amp or headphones for each member
wink.gif

ok, just put it in you sig. No need to ask.

Jan 3, 2004 at 6:23 AM Post #5 of 31
Quote:

Originally posted by dohminator
In order to get into team stealth you have to buy a new amp or headphones for each member
wink.gif

Impostor! I thought you were talking about team Emmeline Stealth that is
tongue.gif

TheMuffinMan, join a team, it's fun fun fun!

Jan 3, 2004 at 6:39 AM Post #6 of 31
isnt it
wink.gif
\/

Jan 3, 2004 at 6:51 AM Post #7 of 31
not sure what I think of these teams... do we have to be honest? lol

Jan 3, 2004 at 7:46 AM Post #8 of 31
I was vice president of team broke for a while, but it only served to depress me further when not only did I have an empty wallet, but I was reminded of the fact by my avatar...

...I still have an empty wallet, but thats another story
wink.gif

Jan 3, 2004 at 10:12 AM Post #9 of 31
I am the Generalissimo of Team de Grado-Eggo. You may enlist.
600smile.gif

Jan 3, 2004 at 2:34 PM Post #10 of 31
the "teams' started about three years ago at headwize when during a pretty nasty "my headphones are better than yours' argument was taking over the headphone forum

after trying to calm things down i suggested in jest they should choose up sides and have a paint ball war to settle who was the baddest

Team KOSS VS Team Sennheiser with team Grado taking on the winner , me in charge of team grado course
biggrin.gif

funny thing is it almost came off !

Apheared even came up with a seriously cool Grado logo with a bullseye and "Grado Sniper Team" superimposed

We could never find nuetral ground and instead we just started signing off with our affiliatian

do a search for"team grado' at headwize for a classic flame war that turned out well

Jan 3, 2004 at 3:38 PM Post #11 of 31
I think it's just to show what Brand Name you favor. For example, the only noteworthy cans I have are Grados, so I put "TEAM GRADO" in my sig, because they're my main cans. If I got some Beyerdynamics and liked those better, I could put "TEAM BEY...." etc. in my sig. Some people are members of multiple teams.

This is the world of Teams as I see it, maybe I'm wrong.

Jan 3, 2004 at 4:39 PM Post #12 of 31
Quote:

Originally posted by TheMuffinMan_01
can i just put these things in my sig? or do i need to talk to people.

You must ask the team leader for an application, which you shall fill out in triplicate and submit along with a processing fee. If your application is approved you will be allowed to join the team after paying your yearly membership fee. I think that about covers it.

Jan 3, 2004 at 4:41 PM Post #13 of 31
Quote:

Originally posted by aerius
You must ask the team leader for an application, which you shall fill out in triplicate and submit along with a processing fee. If your application is approved you will be allowed to join the team after paying your yearly membership fee. I think that about covers it.

LOL
rs1smile.gif

Jan 3, 2004 at 4:53 PM Post #14 of 31
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
I was vice president of team broke for a while

team_ramen.txt

biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back