So, what type of person are you? (Meyers Briggs test)
Aug 16, 2006 at 10:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

1000+ Head-Fier
The test takes some time to go through. Make sure you have the patience for it, if you don't, you might get the wrong results.
http://www.socionics.com/sta/sta-1-r.html?0:::

I am an INTj.

Click thru the tabs to progress. When you're done, get more info on your type on the blue links in the left column.

Let's see if head-fiers tend to be alike or are as diverse as their equipment choices.

Aug 16, 2006 at 11:11 PM Post #3 of 42
I'm either "The Guardian" or "The Peacemaker." Earth-shattering revelation huh?
wink.gif

ISFj, ISFp - according to the test I "think" I'm the peacemaker. Nice of them to tell me what I think.
wink.gif

Wierd - In normal, reversed, and combined, I score as ISFj, but it says I think I'm ISFp, so that's what I am. Whateva. I guess you get the idea, and it's no shock I'm in those categories.

Aug 17, 2006 at 12:10 AM Post #5 of 42
I've taken the Meyers-Briggs test many times over the past 2-3 years, and everytime it's INFJ.

Guess what I got this time.
rolleyes.gif

Aug 17, 2006 at 12:28 AM Post #6 of 42
I remember taking this in college. I ended up being an INTj as well.

I also heard from my professor, and I'm not sure if this is true or not, that about 85% of all CEO's and other high ranking businessmen are INTj's too
tongue.gif

Aug 17, 2006 at 12:30 AM Post #7 of 42
HELL YEAH!

If your type is ESTp - "The Conqueror"
In a relationship you are conscious and confident about your physical strength and your physical abilities, and you aim to identify with your partner by means of physical contact. You like to share your understanding of things with others or give explanations on various subjects. You avoid talking about your true feelings unless you are absolutely sure your partner will understand and appreciate them. You have to have clear vision of the future of your relationship.

Aug 17, 2006 at 12:38 AM Post #8 of 42
my result came back inconclusive!
tongue.gif

Aug 17, 2006 at 12:47 AM Post #9 of 42
I took one look and went "bugger that".

There are things more deserving of my procrastinative energies.

Aug 17, 2006 at 1:08 AM Post #10 of 42
ESTj

If your type is ESTj a.k.a. Logical-Sensory Extratim "The Director", you are confident and concrete regarding your expertise in know-how and how-to, creative and inventive regarding the necessities and sensations of your body, delicate and insecure regarding your ability to recognise common tendencies and possibilities, and you wish to have a clear perception and consistency regarding how you feel about something or someone.

Aug 17, 2006 at 2:34 AM Post #13 of 42
I've also heard that INTj's make up most strategic leaders, and that INTj's make up less than 1% of the general population. Strange to see so many in one place here at head-fi. Maybe that's why we can afford all this crap! I wonder if that says something about the skew of the population here.

FYI - when our office did this there were three INTj's. One was a partner at the agency, another the managing director of the office, and then me. I'm still only 25 so needless to say I'm not a partner, but my performance reviews have been very strong so far
biggrin.gif

--Illah

Aug 17, 2006 at 2:38 AM Post #14 of 42
That's quite interesting Illah, I think this deserves a poll!

blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back