So .. what do you drive? ( Post pics )
May 21, 2004 at 1:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

mtkversion

500+ Head-Fier
95 Accord.

( I've grown out of the " Import " scene but still drive the car because it's paid off for and I have sentimenal attachments in the form of road-head in this car ..
redface.gif
)

shopcar.JPG

Post up what you drive ..
cool.gif

May 21, 2004 at 1:21 AM Post #2 of 30
DSC00641.JPG

95 nissan centra. imagine this is black and have the rims stolen. it is small enough to accomodate a 5ft tall person.

10/10 times, if i know i can walk i would choose it over driving. i'm a bad driver and been not wanting to drive after my accident 3 months ago.

May 21, 2004 at 12:39 PM Post #6 of 30
White 2001 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4x4 crewcab longbox (7.3L turbodiesel):

F350.jpg

Silver 1992 Honda Prelude SR:

Prelude.jpg

Sorry about the crappy quality of the Prelude photo. It's the only one I've got at the moment. For better photos of a silver Prelude (not mine), see here, here, here, and here. Main gallery where these photos came from is here.

D.

May 21, 2004 at 3:40 PM Post #9 of 30
Here's my Jetta TDI which is result of my first passion competition car stereos. I love the car and am proud of all the work I've put into it. I'm either getting a little old (31y/o) for the import custom scene or I'm just getting old in my head because anymore I prefer to sit down and listen to a little music instead of hanging around all the 16y/o's at the shows. I'm still vain though and like the look on people's faces when I go through a drive-thru or when I pull up next to them at a stop light and they notice that I have a 10" subwoofer built into my dashboard
eggosmile.gif
Priceless

jetta_tdi019.jpg

jetta_tdi021.jpg

May 21, 2004 at 6:48 PM Post #10 of 30
my daily ride...

SUBWAY.JPG

oh yeah... the NYC iron horse!
tongue.gif

seriously, this is my ride:

BENZ.JPG

BENZFRONT.JPG

its a 1986 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL. it's the closest thing to a bling bling car i can get at the moment.
biggrin.gif
i rarely use it, maybe once every three weeks on weekends.

the very first week i got it some MoFo keyed the entire passenger side of the car, so now i got a long deep scratch along the entire length of the car. the next week some other MoFo slams their car door against my car in a parking lot, so my passenger side rear door has a huge ding. it's not worth it to have a nice car in NYC. oh well...

May 21, 2004 at 7:00 PM Post #11 of 30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Perez
I'm still vain though and like the look on people's faces when I go through a drive-thru or when I pull up next to them at a stop light and they notice that I have a 10" subwoofer built into my dashboard
eggosmile.gif
Priceless

blink.gif
The Bass! Thats crazy, and yet so cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back