So what are you spending on Valentines Day.
Feb 8, 2008 at 8:58 PM Post #16 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by SenjStevo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Depends how much this costs. I'm not gonna pay for her though, we always split the cost accept on birthdays. As for presents, i hadn't really thought about it, the hate the whole idea of buying stuff for no need and that includes Christmas and especially Valentines. Its a waste of money if you ask me, and it's all about making guys feel guilty and girls feel unappreciated when their man doesn't care about some arbitrary day, that has no real significance.

I understand how you feel. But just to have a extra excuse to do something nice for the one you love. I ordered new headphones for me, ordered flowers and got dinner reservations for her. When the cans arrive around the time she gets flowers it is all good.

Feb 8, 2008 at 9:40 PM Post #18 of 53
We bought an Elliptical as a gift for both of us that ate my Atrio's it's first night in our home.
frown.gif

Feb 8, 2008 at 10:18 PM Post #20 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$2 for a box of kleenex, to wipe away my woman-less tears.
frown.gif

Don't forget $5 for a bottle of Jergens...

...you know because I heard crying makes your skin dry.
biggrin.gif

I don't know whether or not I'll be spending any money. I'm kinda/sorta seeing this girl right now so I might have to pony up a couple-a-bucks so she doesn't feel sad. Worst case scenario I'm out $10.

Feb 8, 2008 at 10:28 PM Post #21 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't forget $5 for a bottle of Jergens...

...you know because I heard crying makes your skin dry.
biggrin.gif

I'll do no such perversion!

Feb 8, 2008 at 10:29 PM Post #22 of 53
not a dime, because i'm fortunate to have a beautiful, caring wife who doesn't buy into manufactured hallmark holidays.

having said that, we're going hogwild on president's day weekend... we've got dual massages booked, theater tickets and reservations at one of our favorite restaurants... because the sprat is with the grandfolks.
wink.gif

Feb 8, 2008 at 10:33 PM Post #23 of 53
I don't intend to spend anything extra.

Feb 9, 2008 at 1:29 PM Post #25 of 53
She's buying the symphony tickets and I'm buying the dinner and (uggghhhh) Godiva chocolate. Do you know how freakin' expensive Godiva chocolate is? $45 for 15 pieces of their limited G collection...you know...the heart shaped pieces. Since we're not celebrating VDay until the following weekend, I'm going to see if I can get it on sale the following day.

Feb 9, 2008 at 1:53 PM Post #26 of 53
nothing...maybe some flower

Feb 10, 2008 at 9:02 AM Post #29 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG POPPA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I understand how you feel. But just to have a extra excuse to do something nice for the one you love. I ordered new headphones for me, ordered flowers and got dinner reservations for her. When the cans arrive around the time she gets flowers it is all good.

I probably need a excuse to be honest, i'm way way over appreciated by my women and that makes me complacent sometimes. I'll get her a card at least, and write sweet nothings on it. Hmmm maybe if i'm really nice i could get her to pose in the Ergos when they arrive, i wonder if she could give them sex appeal...if i fail that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back