so, uh, i bought an ipod (ebay, 2nd gen. 10gb)
Jul 10, 2003 at 3:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

fappar

100+ Head-Fier
i was *this* close to getting a 60gb zen, and i was browsing ebay just in case they had any, and for no reason i clicked on the apple tab, and bought myself a 10gb ipod. $165 +$9 shipping, oh yeah. it was sent today, and will arrive sometime within the next 6-8 weeks ( actually it should arrive on saturday... heh)

im the guy who dedicated half of his posts to flaming those ******** who bought ipods, and now look at me.. bah

Jul 10, 2003 at 3:28 AM Post #2 of 13
Congratulations, flaming person
wink.gif

Enjoy the iPod. I know I am.

Jul 10, 2003 at 3:47 AM Post #3 of 13
Congrats, good price. Enjoy. Run over to ipoding.com and ipodlounge.com for more goodies.

Jul 10, 2003 at 3:51 AM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by blessingx
Congrats, good price. Enjoy. Run over to ipoding.com and ipodlounge.com for more goodies.

i just bought the Matias iPod Armor from utDeep, a head-fier, but those are good links!

Jul 10, 2003 at 4:02 AM Post #6 of 13
Well besides maybe a pair of Grados
tongue.gif
, not much. Those sites have some software related stuff that's worth looking into. Some of it's free, hacks, etc. Worth investigating.

Jul 10, 2003 at 4:04 AM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by blessingx
Well besides maybe a pair of Grados
tongue.gif
, not much. Those sites have some software related stuff that's worth looking into. Some of it's free, hacks, etc. Worth investigating.

what is the best ipod software? for transferring and whatnot... i sure as hell dont intent to install musicmatch on my computer!

Jul 10, 2003 at 4:34 AM Post #8 of 13
I find the best is installing OSX.
cool.gif

Alternatives are dealing with a Mac formatted iPod and using Xplay or PC formatting and using the free ephpod. Try the second.

Do you need firewire for your version? Do you have it?

Jul 10, 2003 at 2:29 PM Post #10 of 13
meh.... i have to buy a firewire card.... i may just buy an unpowered one, cause i read how to make the ipod accept that. also, ephpod looks good!

unfortunately, tracking number reveals the date of delivery to be june 16.... THATS WAAAY TOO LONG! I WANT MY IPOD NOW!!

Jul 11, 2003 at 12:58 AM Post #11 of 13
June 16th, that's one slow delivery
wink.gif

I guess you mean July 16th, which is still ages when you're waiting for your new toy
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back