So some canada post agent decided to steal my SA6
Jul 15, 2008 at 10:58 AM Post #16 of 24
Damn. Sort of surprised they knew about them to take them though. While Sleek certainly has made steps to become more and more known to general consumers, it still isn't at the level of, say, Bose is in being known.

Jul 15, 2008 at 12:39 PM Post #17 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by xavhtx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sucks big time man, sorry to hear that. I had Canada Post or whoever was on the American side of the deal tear open my order of blu-rays from Amazon.com and steal half of them. I was not happy. Luckily Amazon was quick to resend the missing ones... your case is much more drastic. Doesn't make me feel good about moving to Edmonton in 3 weeks (I'm currently in Winnipeg).

LOL that's where I'm from...I honestly miss Winnipeg (scary to say). I haven't had the best of luck with people respecting my stuff in Calgary...but Edmonton is nice. It's because of the whole 'money money money' mentality here. I love the cities, and how much there is to do. I hate the traffic and other thing.

and I have delt with Canada post here, I just have to make a claim on my side, but the shipper (soundearphones) needs to make a claim with USPS because they are the ones who shipped the package.

Jul 15, 2008 at 11:18 PM Post #18 of 24
Well got an email from Michael from soundearphones saying he'd look into it, so I hope that means something is going to happen...

Well just talked to him, we're gonna try to work it out awesome customer service =) 100% recommended.

Canada post refused to let me file a claim though =(

Jul 15, 2008 at 11:55 PM Post #19 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well got an email from Michael from soundearphones saying he'd look into it, so I hope that means something is going to happen...

Well just talked to him, we're gonna try to work it out awesome customer service =) 100% recommended.

Canada post refused to let me file a claim though =(

Wha?! Is it due to your agent's signing for the package?

Jul 16, 2008 at 3:50 AM Post #20 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wha?! Is it due to your agent's signing for the package?

No because I am the receiver that's all. Only the shipper can ever file a claim, this goes for both USPS and Canada post and for most major postal services.

It's stupid...very stupid. Because the receiver is the one that receives and checks the package,but something to do with the shipper that paid for shipping and signed off on the contents.

Jul 16, 2008 at 4:58 AM Post #21 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by xavhtx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sucks big time man, sorry to hear that. I had Canada Post or whoever was on the American side of the deal tear open my order of blu-rays from Amazon.com and steal half of them. I was not happy. Luckily Amazon was quick to resend the missing ones... your case is much more drastic. Doesn't make me feel good about moving to Edmonton in 3 weeks (I'm currently in Winnipeg).

yayy another winnipeg head-fier! what phones are you using ? i'm scared too now, i haven't received my d2 yet..

Jul 16, 2008 at 7:23 AM Post #22 of 24
this sucks big time....now i'm scared since i live in Edmonton and am expecting two headphones later this week. i really hope this terrible situation will be resolved and you get your phones

Jul 16, 2008 at 12:44 PM Post #23 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomikans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yayy another winnipeg head-fier! what phones are you using ? i'm scared too now, i haven't received my d2 yet..

I had some IM716s that were modded by moonaudio...then they broke sometime in feb, I just haven't had time to buy new ones since I was kinda busy with school.

Summer is good =) Kinda can't wait to go back home in the fall! haha =)

Jul 16, 2008 at 12:48 PM Post #24 of 24
Quote:

Originally Posted by turtlee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this sucks big time....now i'm scared since i live in Edmonton and am expecting two headphones later this week. i really hope this terrible situation will be resolved and you get your phones

from what I've heard/been told by people Edmonton is overall better than Calgary, I have not yet confirmed it. But I will say I haven't had the best luck with people respecting my stuff in Calgary (Car was kicked/dented/keyed/backed into - hit and run in a parking lot)

then I get what most people in Calgary seem to get for traveling on deerfoot, chips in the windshield T_T

On the bright side, at least it's not all super bad damage, and it can be repaired (when I go home, as it would be easier to go after a bodyshop in Winnipeg for bad work since I live there =) )

I'm sure the issue will be resolved, Michael from soundearphones is doing his best to help me out =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back