So my second Darkvoice 336i came in today...
May 28, 2007 at 6:52 PM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by pearljam5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what are those red rings on the tubes?it looks cool

Those are halos donned by tube angels
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That recable is beautiful! Very nice work! I have only one suggestion...The dual DV's get hotter than stock SE DV's and I would put a little space between the two of them if possible. You've got the heat vents pretty close together.
You've gotta fine setup there my friend.
Oh and try not to read my profile, because the new headphones I bought to use with the DDV's will only have you pulling your hair out from upgraditis.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Do I smell Orthodynammmmm nevermind.... I refuse to be lured into yet another giant modding project again
blink.gif
blink.gif

I will just keep chanting this mantra to myself:
"I am done, I am done, I am done, I am done...."

May 29, 2007 at 3:54 AM Post #32 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by SonicDawg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
'tis just in: I recabled my K340s and gave them new plugs this afternoon. Check out the picture of the Dual Darkvoice with K340s:

Sorry about the blurry picture. I am not too good at photography
redface.gif

Holly crap!
basshead.gif
I never thought doing something like that was possible! I don't even give myself the credit of ever possibly dreaming up such a crazy thing!

Holly crap.

P.S. what is the source for that monstrous creation? Your PC?

May 29, 2007 at 4:18 AM Post #33 of 34
I am using Foobar2000 --> Terratec EWX 2496 (Toslink)--> Balanced Zhaolu with Zapfilter.

And this is not my original idea, by far
cool.gif

May 29, 2007 at 8:02 AM Post #34 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by polvodediamante /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holly crap!
basshead.gif
I never thought doing something like that was possible! I don't even give myself the credit of ever possibly dreaming up such a crazy thing!

Holly crap.

SonicDawg and I are trend setters. We could never be happy with boring off the shelf balanced amps. We require the next level.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back