.........so I'm going to UC Davis
May 29, 2003 at 2:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

jodokast

500+ Head-Fier
....and I'm a runner and the type of guy that likes to do stuff outside. Anyhow, cutting to the chase....I'm looking to buy a pair of decent sunglasses. Looking for something relatively 'cool' but under $50. Anybody know good websites or shops?

Note: Please dont' say fake Oakleys from Mexico.
tongue.gif

May 29, 2003 at 3:05 AM Post #3 of 8
Yay, at least one other headphone maniac besides me will be at UC Davis
smily_headphones1.gif

And, uhm, oh...do I have anything relevant to the thread to add? No, not really, I'm clueless about sunglasses.
biggrin.gif

May 29, 2003 at 3:07 AM Post #5 of 8
You already there, or going there? Hehe...there seems to be an insane amount of people going to UC Davis this year from NoCal.......okay, that was totally non-related. Back to topic: Sunglasses?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

May 29, 2003 at 7:00 AM Post #6 of 8
i'm still waiting on my uc davis med school news. interviewed about 4 weeks ago and went really well. seems like a chill place to hang out for a few years, and seeing as i don't have any other acceptances i really hope it comes in.

but oh yeah, www.rudyprojectusa.com. these guys make some awesome sunglasses. and they were kind enogh to sponsor me when i was rowing. so i should probably give them a very well deserved plug.

May 29, 2003 at 5:28 PM Post #7 of 8
i second rudy project. i use their sunglasses for cycling, and theyre awesome. oakley quality only they're (usually) cheaper. i have the graal fyol sunglasses, i think thats german?

May 29, 2003 at 10:50 PM Post #8 of 8
thanks for the linkage guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back