So,I'm confused again !
Apr 21, 2008 at 12:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

stuge(original)

100+ Head-Fier
ok ,guys few weeks back everybody here convinced me to get DT 770 pro 80 ohm which I never got to listen .Since, distributors here don't have them for demo (they can order for me ).

I do get a chance to use DT 660 and I was surprised they were not as comfortable as K241
frown.gif
.Even I felt that K241(very natural and I loved it ) sounded much better than DT 660.So I guess if K241 is comfortable than its successor like K271 or K272HD must be comfortable also.

at the same time ,I felt that DT 770 will also be on the same line like DT 660,comfort wise

AKG Personal Audio - K 272 HD Gallery

So ,If I consider comfort level than AKG is much better to beyerdynamics

now.I'm fully confused ,what do you think ?

Apr 21, 2008 at 2:32 PM Post #2 of 5
give them a chance, and give yourself a chance to try something new. half of my headphones i hated when i first got them including my Stax. you'll learn to love them, it's not sop much better or worse, just different.

Apr 21, 2008 at 10:17 PM Post #3 of 5
thanks for the replay captain
smily_headphones1.gif

You are right and I tend to agree with you ,but the thing is comfort level can play a lot IMO .Even read few review on beyers and people did mention that they were not as comfortable as other ones specially DT series

Apr 21, 2008 at 10:23 PM Post #4 of 5
well, finding the 272 in india is going to be very very hard. they are only available in a few countries in europe. so, you might have to pay a lot for them.

Apr 22, 2008 at 7:35 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by gautam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well, finding the 272 in india is going to be very very hard. they are only available in a few countries in europe. so, you might have to pay a lot for them.

Well ,I will have to see since the distributor told me that he will have to import one .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back