so I WAS thinking about buying a dac/amp... but not sure now. v. iTunes Equalizer
Dec 5, 2009 at 4:39 AM Post #76 of 121
Who knows. Maybe he's being serious and isn't trolling at all.
ph34r.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:44 AM Post #77 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by fenixdown110 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who knows. Maybe he's being serious and isn't trolling at all.
ph34r.gif

I am going to assume you meant to put a wink at the end of that and not a ninja.

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:57 AM Post #78 of 121
haha well perhaps.
wink.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 11:36 AM Post #80 of 121
I listen at 128kbs and its sounds great. Sound is all about perception and how your brain process the information (my own D to A converter). I am very clever and my brain process information rapidly and fills in the missing gaps. It even knows works out were the muscians are located and adds its own soundstage.

Those people who need a higher bitrate must be a bit thick.

Dec 7, 2009 at 11:39 AM Post #81 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by elanma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I listen at 128kbs and its sounds great. Sound is all about perception and how your brain process the information (my own D to A converter). I am very clever and my brain process information rapidly and fills in the missing gaps. It even knows works out were the muscians are located and adds its own soundstage.

I agree. People who get up and live their lives, work their jobs and struggle to better themselves are morons. I just lie in bed and meditate until I'm doing lines off a hooker's ass on a yacht in the Caribbean.

Dec 7, 2009 at 11:40 AM Post #82 of 121
Quote:

my brain process information rapidly

That's what brains do.

Personally cannot stand 128kps mp3, now vorbis on the other hand will still sound great, I bet if you use £20 earbuds fine, plus store lots of music on the DAP.

Dec 7, 2009 at 10:20 PM Post #83 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by elanma /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by owenhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I agree. People who get up and live their lives, work their jobs and struggle to better themselves are morons. I just lie in bed and meditate until I'm doing lines off a hooker's ass on a yacht in the Caribbean.

I'm dying here. LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 11:53 PM Post #84 of 121
I'm 32 and I love cartoons and I'm a comic book writer.

Just thought I would stand up for other adults that supposedly have a case of "arrested development".

Dec 8, 2009 at 2:06 AM Post #87 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by lh0628 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
While we are on topic
darthsmile.gif

Is that show really that good? I watched the first few episode and just couldn't get into it.

It's amazing but you need to watch every episode from the beginning because 90% of it is in-jokes.

Dec 8, 2009 at 4:29 AM Post #90 of 121
Quote:

Originally Posted by gilency /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just read the whole thread. I am sorry I missed it as it developed. Highly entertaining. Better than cartoons.
beyersmile.png
beyersmile.png
beyersmile.png
L3000.gif
L3000.gif
L3000.gif

I only think this thread is entertaining if you are a misanthrope.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back