So I think this kid damaged my ksc75s
Feb 8, 2007 at 12:02 AM Post #16 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gautama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Buddhist here, so kicking his ass is a nono.

lol, I wasn't being too serious about that. I just tend to cover my ass just in case someone thinks I'm serious. (which makes me seem more serious)

Well did you tell him to stop? In a stern voice? Make a scene? Try to lick his fingers? (lol, okay I'll stop with the silly suggestions.)

Feb 8, 2007 at 12:03 AM Post #17 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gautama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Buddhist here, so kicking his ass is a nono.

Then call Buddha to karate chop his ass!

Feb 8, 2007 at 1:17 AM Post #18 of 31
Sounds like a classic case of being driven a tad too hard. ALL KSC75s rattle when you hit them with low frequency information, it's just a matter of how much it takes. I'd just take the pads off and send 'em in. I think they just raised the fee to 7 or maybe 8 bucks.

Feb 8, 2007 at 1:20 AM Post #19 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by FooTemps /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try to lick his fingers?

LMAO! What next? I'll leave that to your vivid imagination
biggrin.gif

Feb 8, 2007 at 1:25 AM Post #20 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by audiomagnate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like a classic case of being driven a tad too hard. ALL KSC75s rattle when you hit them with low frequency information, it's just a matter of how much it takes. I'd just take the pads off and send 'em in. I think they just raised the fee to 7 or maybe 8 bucks.

You think the 25 milli amps on my Dell DJ would do that?

Feb 8, 2007 at 2:15 AM Post #22 of 31
Wow, how old is that kid, then? Regardless of what age, that is major disrespect for other's property. Everyone should already have the common sense that if you screw with people's stuff (to a certain degree), you get your ass beat.

Feb 8, 2007 at 2:57 AM Post #23 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by FooTemps /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm pretty sure that breaking fingers would probably result in suspension/expulsion.

A guy broke my ankle in Grade 11 (~5.5 years ago) and didn't get punished. Well, I FELL on his foot. I don't think there was malice involved.
biggrin.gif

Feb 8, 2007 at 3:17 AM Post #26 of 31
No, don't hit him in his face. That's stupid. Instead, give him a swift side punch to the ear. That'll show him what it's like, and also avoid getting you in trouble, since it's more discrete and doesn't leave a mark as easily.

Feb 8, 2007 at 3:25 AM Post #28 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by GunMetal One /img/forum/go_quote.gif
take the kid to a chili cookoff, invite his favorite band and make him eat special chili
biggrin.gif

lol gotta love South Park.

1.) Tell the kid to **** off.

2.) Stop being so much of a loser that you have to sit next to him (nothing hard, just...why him? he can't be your only buddy).

3.) If he persists, take the matter into your own hands. I had a kid last year who would do THE MOST annoying things (reports came to me recently that he sucks and eats the whiteout from the squeezable pens), and even when people would smack him around, not even the teacher took him seriously. So I doubt whatever you do to him, his whining about it will make any difference.

Feb 8, 2007 at 3:31 AM Post #29 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol gotta love South Park.

1.) Tell the kid to **** off.

2.) Stop being so much of a loser that you have to sit next to him (nothing hard, just...why him? he can't be your only buddy).

3.) If he persists, take the matter into your own hands. I had a kid last year who would do THE MOST annoying things (reports came to me recently that he sucks and eats the whiteout from the squeezable pens), and even when people would smack him around, not even the teacher took him seriously. So I doubt whatever you do to him, his whining about it will make any difference.

ugh eat whiteout???

wow head-fi is violent when people mess with their cans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back