So, I just bought the new Britney Spears album...
Nov 1, 2007 at 6:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

nickknutson

Headphoneus Supremus
AND IT'S BANGIN'!
basshead.gif

I just want to make this clear...I'm straight and this is the first Britney album I've bought. I've been reading too many good reviews of it, so I broke down last night and drove to Best Buy and bought it.
I wish I had the ability some of you have, to review it. But all in all, this album is a toe tapper. There is one, maybe two, songs that aren't that great, but for the most part this is a very strong album. I can see it getting a lot of play at the clubs.

Anyone else buy it?

Nov 1, 2007 at 7:41 PM Post #2 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AND IT'S BANGIN'!
basshead.gif

I just want to make this clear...I'm straight

Anyone else buy it?

Nah matey. I will give it a go at some point though. 'Im straight'... psml. quality stuff lol.

Nov 1, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #3 of 13
I've seen the video with her dancing around a stripper pole, and that song does absolutely nothing for me. I hope it gets better.

Nov 1, 2007 at 10:09 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

AND IT'S BANGIN'!
basshead.gif

I just want to make this clear...I'm straight and this is the first Britney album I've bought. I've been reading too many good reviews of it, so I broke down last night and drove to Best Buy and bought it.
I wish I had the ability some of you have, to review it. But all in all, this album is a toe tapper. There is one, maybe two, songs that aren't that great, but for the most part this is a very strong album. I can see it getting a lot of play at the clubs.

Anyone else buy it?

Nick, you are a brave, very brave man for admitting that
biggrin.gif

I'm rooting for the Britney to get back on her feet after all her troubles. Good for her if this will become her comeback album.

Nov 2, 2007 at 12:01 AM Post #7 of 13
I could shower with either of those two..... in 15/23rd time no less.

Nov 2, 2007 at 12:05 AM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

LOL!

I'm even more brave by admitting that Christina Aguilera is my favorite artist!

I'm not always crazy about her music, but she does have one hell of a voice. I still can't believe it comes out of that tiny body.
blink.gif

Nov 2, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #10 of 13
This album actually isn't that bad. Not as good as Madonna or Nelly Furtados latest, but definitely ahead of Rihanna or Gwen Stefani. I especially enjoyed piece of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back