so i got the ath-m50rd what now ?
Feb 17, 2014 at 12:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

chozo echo

New Head-Fier
Hmm OK well they are very good just as every one says. But i didn't get to hear the true. Sound untill i plugged it in to my Yamaha rx-v371 but as much as i love to use my head phones an sit Their. I really wanted them portable but they sound like crap on my nexus4 Would an amp help or be negligible any help would be appreciated thx in advance:)

Feb 18, 2014 at 3:39 PM Post #5 of 7
I almost picked them up but decided to go with the 17's. Kilimanjaro's are very good yet but I don't think they would be the best choice for ath m50's. Fostex PC-100USB and e10's would be good alternatives for the e11's and the ath m50's

Feb 18, 2014 at 4:01 PM Post #7 of 7
thx ill check into the 17"s mind you ill be just using them as portable so the usb dac on them would go to waste :frowning2: as i already have a asus xonar dg sound card for my comp  and  unfortunately the nexus 4 cant use otg cables their is no power coming from the micro usb  only reason i know that is because  i  wanted to use my ps3 controller to play emulators and said screw it and rooted it instead  and now use blue tooth for it 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back