so i got my VSONIC R04 Pro just now
Mar 21, 2013 at 5:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pjyi

100+ Head-Fier
and they sound amazing right out of box
lows and highs are slightly rolled off but overall sound quality is quite good especially for its price point
i'm burning them in right now so im really excited

and here is my question:

i just found out about flagship edition and from what i heard they have a better sound quality than plain pro
and i found a pair of flagship edition on ebay for cheaper than what i paid for r04 pro (by lendmeurears)
i have more than enough reason to return these because it came 2 days after estimated date and it came with only one pair silicon eartip (there were supposed to be 3 pairs)
so should i return them for flagship edition?

how much difference is there between the two? is flagship edition significantly better?

thanks!

Mar 21, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #2 of 3
If you can try to provide us with a comparison of some other headphones you may have.  Make sure you give specific examples of what you hear on particular test tracks.  This will help more of us understand what you are hearing.

Mar 21, 2013 at 6:51 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
If you can try to provide us with a comparison of some other headphones you may have.  Make sure you give specific examples of what you hear on particular test tracks.  This will help more of us understand what you are hearing.

i just got the item right now i don't want to write a review before burning them in
and the main purpose of this post was to ask for opinion on
whether i should return these seemingly good IEM for supposedly even better pair
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back