So I decided to return my HD650 and RS1i cans and instead bought the HD800 and T1
Apr 12, 2010 at 4:32 AM Post #32 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Valens7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Speakers are such a pain to configure for most people that I wonder frankly why more folks don't use headphones. It seems like they're so much more consistent.

As a recent convert (from speakers back to headphones) I have to say that I miss the comfort and flexibility of roaming around my listening room as and when I feel like it... you know, just to get a bit of a stretch and what have you not.

Everything else however (price, quality, etc) goes in favor of headphones.

Apr 12, 2010 at 7:19 AM Post #33 of 34
Stereo.jpg

The only reason I'm looking back into headphones, is because I cannot take this with me (i have a new preamp, and another TT not in pic)
You cannot replace speakers, trust me nothing beats cranking it up and feeling it in your gut OH YEAH!
BTW I am looking to get a pair of HD800's let me know how they sound.
Thanks!

Apr 12, 2010 at 7:32 AM Post #34 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Graphicism /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...Let me get this right... You don't own an amp but owned the HD650 and RS1i then decided to return them and bought the HD800 and T1 and still don't own an amp? ...How did you decide you didn't like the previous headphones?

The primary reason is comfort, not necessarily sonics. I was listening to them using a receiver while I wait for the Woo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back