So how much did you paid for your Phonak Audeo PFE and WHERE from?
Feb 10, 2009 at 7:28 AM Post #77 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know of an Australian seller? Or just someone that ships to Australia?

SwissHearingAids.com > Main Section
i think they do send to australia... give it a try

Feb 10, 2009 at 9:28 AM Post #78 of 84
Okay this if for the internationals (like me),

On my quest to ordering these, I had mailed a website called revear, now they had their website in german (I think), but they listed the PFEs and for 119 Euro, so I was interested and I had the following conversation with them over mail..

Looks like they will ship it to most countries for about 110 euros shipped (+any tax your country's customs require)

You may want to mail them and check it out.. mail@revear-shop.de

Also I'm still waiting for Swisshearingaids to get the Phonaks in stock (its supposed to come in a day or 2) so they can ship the stuff over...

Quote:

Originally Posted by shubhangam
Hi

Do you ship the Phonak Audéo to India, if yes what will be the shipping cost

Thanks

ps: reply in English, thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail@revear-shop.de
Dear Shubhangam Agrawal,

that is a very interesting question, we never thought about it. I want to send you a shorth answer althought we don't work at the weekend.
We have to calculate the cost and send you a final answer on monday.

Have a nice weekend.

Best regards
Kerstin Nabbefeld

Quote:

Originally Posted by mail@revear-shop.de
Hi!

Now it´s my turn to try „writing in english“

It´s no problem to send the Audéo to India.

As you are a private client we´ll send it to you without tax (19% incl. in the shop price)

But you have to pay the tax in your country. L

Shipping will cost 13,50 Euro – we send a parcel – how long the journey will take?

We don´t know…

If you want to order one make your choice:

black or white

with or without microphone?

Payment is „prepayment“

Best regards – petra niederklostermann

This sounds like a decent option too..

Feb 10, 2009 at 3:34 PM Post #79 of 84
Err sorry for double posting but I think double posting rule applies only in 10 min or whatever but, swisshearingaids just got the PFEs back in stock (as promised) and they have already dispatched mmy order (or so the mail says), might want to check it out ^^

Feb 10, 2009 at 4:02 PM Post #80 of 84
Finally, Phonak SG sent me another quotation without GST, waiting my PFE to arrives
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 10, 2009 at 4:51 PM Post #81 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by bakhtiar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally, Phonak SG sent me another quotation without GST, waiting my PFE to arrives
smily_headphones1.gif

Congrats! I think we'll be receiving our pairs at around the same time heh :p Best of luck to both of us?

Feb 17, 2009 at 12:29 AM Post #82 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know of an Australian seller? Or just someone that ships to Australia?

I got in contact with the managing director of Phonak Australia through davidw89 on this thread (see page 3). Basically, you'll need to contact David Mutthumani from Phonak (call 1 800 809 321 and ask for him), and give him your payment details.

The pre-GST prices they quoted are $215 for the non-mic and $246 for the mic ones. Delivery via courier is another $15 pre-GST. All up it cost me $253 (215 + 15 + 10% GST) for the non-mic version, but TBH its worth every cent!
biggrin.gif
Been loving them since I got them yesterday!
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2009 at 12:44 AM Post #83 of 84
I live 10 min away from an authorized dealer of these PFE's. Will I be able to test run them there? (may take a trip there tomorrow or later this week)

Feb 17, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #84 of 84
swisshearingaids - gbp120
Hören mit Fiebing - eur120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back