So how about Blueberry??
May 18, 2006 at 9:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

B-side J

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking into getting my firts tube amp and I really like the look of the Blueberry amp on the webpage in the upper left corner. I couldn't get any info on it because the site is down and I PMed USER NAME: but haven't heard back yet.

I was wondering if anyone has any experiance with Blueberry tube amps? I have read good things about the emotion+ but it's SS.

May 19, 2006 at 1:44 PM Post #2 of 10
Hmm...Usually he is a fast reply person. I would give him some time to answer (maybe hes on a vacation or something). he is a great guy and a good builder from what I hear..I also hear his millet was great to (one more regret in my audio life for passing on it)...

either way this can act as a bump for you and your question
biggrin.gif

May 19, 2006 at 9:14 PM Post #3 of 10
I think "User Name" and Blueberry Audio is in some kind of trouble. I have had an issue with him that you should PM me about before doing business with him.

May 20, 2006 at 2:30 AM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

I have had an issue with him that you should PM me about before doing business with him.

You are not the only one.
I would suggest you avoid the scumbag otherwise known as Joe Sagan at all costs.
wink.gif

May 20, 2006 at 8:44 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by 2426
I am wondering the same thing..

Me to.
3 months is to long for something that he said was going to take three days.
None of this would be so bad if he replied to emails or offered a refund.
frown.gif

May 20, 2006 at 2:52 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterX
Me to.
3 months is to long for something that he said was going to take three days.
None of this would be so bad if he replied to emails or offered a refund.
frown.gif

Yeah, that's basically my experience. He offered to do me a "favor" (not one I asked for BTW), and in the end ripped me off for $120, making it look like the "favor" was just an attempt to scam me. Never replies to emails or PM's.

Interesting to know it's happened to others. Clearly he should be avoided or you genuinely risk losing your money/goods to him.

May 20, 2006 at 3:56 PM Post #9 of 10
I attempted to contact him about cases, he responded right away. Then MisterX told me about his problems so I figured I'd ask Joe if he could explain, I'm always willing to give someone a chance to explain what's going on. He abruptly stopped communicating after I asked for an explanation.

Until the above members get some sort of resolution on their problems I'll be steering clear of Blueberry.

And it's not like he's still not around. He was on Head-Fi as recent as a week ago...

May 20, 2006 at 3:59 PM Post #10 of 10
Thanks for letting me know... It's a shame to see someone with the ability to do nice work and reliablity issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back