so dissapointed with this electronics store
Aug 3, 2009 at 10:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

specto

100+ Head-Fier
So I went to this electronics store after work... Skycraft Parts & Surplus, Inc. . It really looked awesome, it looked like they would have everything I would ever need for diy audio. And while they had an awesome amount of transistors capacitors etc, they had so many crappy off brand monster cables around and it seriously it turned me off.

At first I was like, well that's ok it's probably just there so they can sell something, so I kept looking for some decent speaker wire... but I didn't find any.

So than I was like, ok, I will look for some decent connectors, rca mini etc... all they have is cheap crap, cheap cheap crap....

So I was like, oh well I'll just look for a decent soldering iron/heat gun/multimeter, and guess what, all they have is cheap crap made who knows where. Most of it in fact was radio shack brand, and even more overpriced than radio shack themselves...

I'm very saddened, I thought I was going to make my day by getting everything I needed tonight for diy... I was so so so so so so so so wrong... oh well, you live and learn. I really shouldn't have been expecting so much..... /endrant
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 3, 2009 at 10:58 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Unfortunately, that's what stores carry now because they have to in order to survive.

Yes, and it is SOOO unfortunate, because I would be more than willing to spend a little bit more on good quality items. Most people don't care I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back