So Cal meet 1st of March!!!
Mar 17, 2003 at 7:02 AM Post #196 of 210
LOL Aim9x. I know how you feel about flakers, though. But that's the way with most Los Angeles folks. It's cool to flake out... or something...
rolleyes.gif
As much as it is cool to be late I suppose.
mad.gif

Anyway, I'll definitely be up for a head-fi meet. I've got the Grado RS-1 and HP-1.
cool.gif
Sorry, no CD3000, though, it's been sold.

Mar 17, 2003 at 8:27 AM Post #198 of 210
i might not be able to make aug 2, how is the second half of aug looking?

btw orpheus, what's the name of the brand of audio sample discs you were looking for?

Mar 18, 2003 at 12:20 AM Post #200 of 210
Quote:

Originally posted by Orpheus
there's a bunch of brands............. big fish audio, ilio, ..... i dunno. forgot..... but there are many brands.

#audioappz and #audioz on efnet usually have sample CDs...

Mar 19, 2003 at 12:07 AM Post #204 of 210
Oh yeah, definitely interested in another meet. Sorry, I had a pair of grado sr-80s, but it didn't occur to me that anyone wanted to hear them
tongue.gif
so I just left them sitting at home! I think by august, I'll have sold them off, though
redface.gif

Mar 19, 2003 at 7:57 PM Post #205 of 210
august 2nd... dunno if i'll be busy that day, but i can try to make it..... hopefully i'll have some new toys by then.... and my CHA47 has been properly burned in since i've been using it like mad with my NJB3. And i'll remember to bring a good battery next time, :p.

Mar 21, 2003 at 4:37 AM Post #206 of 210
I thought it was a great shindig and a fine crew.
I'd be very up for a reprise.

I'm with Oz on better organizing the audition tables, that would be a big plus.

If we pulled the bed out of that room we could put 2 8' banquet tables back to back and one on the end and have a great little "show". we could fit a ton of stuff there and it would be real easy to switch things in & out for comparisons.

I'd volunteer for the day proir set-up brigade & bring up to 6 8' tables + chairs.

(I've got to see how that Mohawk on the front lawn is developing!)

Apr 3, 2003 at 6:42 AM Post #209 of 210
Well, I bit on the X-Cans!
Thanx Stuart for bringing it...
Damn you Tim for beating me to the punch!!
biggrin.gif

I have a V2 on it's way out of Saskatchewan of all places. I hope it thaws all the way out before it gets here. I might even have time to play around with the tubes by August.

Apr 6, 2003 at 9:54 PM Post #210 of 210
Hehe

I'm going to hopefully buy the ault power supply. I'll bring it to the meet. I also want to try a sleventia

I will also bring my MMF-1 this time (I swear)

And carlo, or jopi, or whoever... would any of you be able to set up a different cartridge for me at the meet? I don't want to change anything right now because everything is so nice and factory mounted. I ask because I want to see if my old signet cart still works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back