So at what age did you...
Dec 3, 2006 at 9:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 84

discord

Headphoneus Supremus
...learn that Santa Clause didn't exist? Who told you?

I was about 8 when my cousin told me. From that point on I got kinda bored of it (especially in High School and up to now in college). Yes, Santa was that cool and important to me.

If there are any Elementary-Fi kids on here, you heard it from me first that Santa does not exist, congratulations.
tongue.gif

Dec 3, 2006 at 9:47 PM Post #6 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by discord /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...learn that Santa Clause didn't exist? Who told you?

I was about 8 when my cousin told me. From that point on I got kinda bored of it (especially in High School and up to now in college). Yes, Santa was that cool and important to me.

If there are any Elementary-Fi kids on here, you heard it from me first that Santa does not exist, congratulations.
tongue.gif

I was always cynical, and don't know that I ever believed it

My sister did though, and I think I broke the news to her when I was 5 and she was 12
580smile.gif

Dec 3, 2006 at 9:51 PM Post #8 of 84
One of my school mates told me that Santa didn't exist when I was around 7 years old. I was pretty disappointed but got presents nevertheless from my parents. :p

Dec 3, 2006 at 9:53 PM Post #10 of 84
I also always knew, because my mom never really put on a great Santashow.
tongue.gif

Dec 3, 2006 at 10:01 PM Post #11 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also always knew, because my mom never really put on a great Santashow.
tongue.gif

Your mom dressed up as Santa? Maybe she was trying to be Mrs. Clause?

Dec 3, 2006 at 10:18 PM Post #13 of 84
I think I was 7 or 8. I figured it out and asked my mom if I was correct. She didn't deny it. I don't remember if I was sad about it. I think at that age you don't really care.

Dec 3, 2006 at 10:42 PM Post #15 of 84
It was one fateful evening, I was seven years old, i climbed up to a top cabinet looking for a pair of scissors, and I found my toofs sitting in a plastic bag. I confronted my mom, and she spewed out the crushing truth about the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, santa clause.. My life was ruined!

Then I woke up the next day and didnt give a care!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back