Sneaky Music
Dec 16, 2014 at 5:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Sharingan

New Head-Fier
Please forgive me if I put this in the wrong section.

Personally as a student, it is sometimes boring in class and I find myself desiring to listen to music more and more. I was wondering if anybody knew the sneakiest way to listen to music in class? How can I listen to music and never get caught? Any techniques, recommendations, or earbuds to use will be appreciated. Thanks! 
smile_phones.gif

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:32 PM Post #6 of 8
Around the ear-hooked iems and some long hair or a beanie that covers your ears. Just make sure the cable is run through in side your shirt and/or from the back

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #7 of 8

Are you a straight-A student that gets 100% on every test and assignment?

Honor-roll, I don't ever have trouble learning even if I do not pay attention.

Yeahhh...and almost 45 years ago a student from another university near to mine told me he did much better on tests while taking acid.

Dec 16, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #8 of 8
It is great that you like music. Being smart enough to get good grades without paying attention is a big plus. At the same time I think you will find that knowing how to apply yourself and working hard will trump natural smarts in the long run. Listening to music in class is not a good solution for being bored. Perhaps you can come up with some better ways to stay engaged in the class.
Hope this helps.
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back