SMS by 50 cent
Dec 7, 2011 at 11:11 AM Post #17 of 55

Quote:
The OP joined yesterday and this is his first and only post.

And what was your first post? :p

But i agree, lack of info + focusing 99% on marketing = poor quality/price ratio most likely. The market these days is FULL of headphones that actually make incredible products at small prices and i quite frankly don't care that much about the looks (provided they don't look TOO ridiculous). And hell there's plenty of options for people who want good looking good sounding phones as well.

Dec 7, 2011 at 11:47 AM Post #19 of 55
Hate to say this.. But when it comes out i will sell better (just like beats) than most of the hi end headphones....and people will be crazy about it..

and when I say this on any website (except this):

This is for fake gangsta wannabes...

People will go:

You jealous cuz you can't afford one...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 11, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #20 of 55
Hmm, I'm wondering why these rap-headphones all have similar design? I'm seeing quite a bit similarity to the beats, and the Ludacris one.

Dec 12, 2011 at 5:34 AM Post #21 of 55
Update: Tyll got a preview of the headphones.

Apparently, they're horrible stuff. Whoda thunk it. -.-

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/celebrity-headphone-deathmatch-sms-50

Dec 12, 2011 at 7:05 AM Post #22 of 55
wow ..really harsh review.

Look at those comments on youtube:

Best headphone out this year!

I am gonna buy these despite I got the Beats!

These gonna outsell beats!

LOL

Dec 12, 2011 at 11:05 AM Post #26 of 55
oh 50, he should've stayed with sleek.. it could've been a better phone. and the fact that he own the company makes it worse, what does he know about sound and headphone, let alone the engeneering behind it? Dr.Dre is still smart enough to go with monster and didnt go make his own company.

cheers though,

Dec 12, 2011 at 3:21 PM Post #28 of 55
If I ever got a pair of these headphones, I'd definitely be forced to buy one of these.

Dec 12, 2011 at 3:30 PM Post #30 of 55

Users who are viewing this thread

Back