Smooth jazz with some fusion of urban beats
Aug 27, 2005 at 6:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

razer

500+ Head-Fier
Well, this is hard to describe. I was at a Posh and stylish hair saloon today, and heard them playing some tracks of smooth and simple Jazz that's been remixed and it sounds so good. Kinda like a fashion show soundtrack only that its without vocals and sounds kinda like those music where you could find in modern louges and clubs. Its around 2 to 3 insturments playing the jazz and it suddenly goes quiet and in comes the bass thats at a moderate tempo (not those trance music kind of fast tempo...) The bass is more of a deep and constant one not those fast and thumpy ones and after that it fades and in comes a little of the syntesizer and keyboard sounds for a short while and the jass continues...I cant seem to find this kind of music in the CD store though...I tried so many albums of Acid Jazz as well as a CD called RossaNova and Buddha...something... and just couldnt find what i wanted. Can anyone suggest me what tracks to find and give me a mp3 test track?

Aug 27, 2005 at 6:59 AM Post #3 of 5
Something like that. But, with a little more bass at the quiet transitions. Getting real close!!
biggrin.gif
I was at tower records website just now, trying out so many albums from the acid jazz, and keyboard/systhesizer jazz section but to no avail... This is a good one, but the pace is a tad too slow for some tracks. Overall, its close to what i want, but i just need that much more techno bass to pump it up alittle, but not overdo it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back