Smartphone earbuds - Android
Apr 9, 2016 at 4:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

radosuaf

100+ Head-Fier
I just got myself a Moto G 3rd and it comes without a headset. I currently have the standard phones that come with Lumia 735 and Quadbeats 3 - don't like them at all. Lumia headset, unfortunately, has no remote control.
So, I'm looking for earbuds (don't want anything isolating, I like to hear what's happening around) with at least volume controls + answering calls, next/previous track/FM station would be a very welcome addition. I want something wired, of course. They will be used for running, but nothing really special - the Lumia standard ones do well in terms of fit, so I guess 95% of headphones will do.
I don't want to pay more than 25 USD :).

I found Sony STH30 (which come in lovely lime colour that would fit my phone perfectly) for around 19 USD here and also AKG Y16A for around 25 USD so far. Which would be better or is there anything else I should look for?

Apr 9, 2016 at 9:42 PM Post #3 of 3
The "ve monk" which can be found at Aliexpress gets rave reviews, don't know about remote on them though. They are dirt cheap at 5$

The Monk doesn't have a remote.  Ask your question in the earbuds thread - there are a couple members that own every earbud known to man that hang out there.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back