Smallest, Most easy to conceal ear buds or ear phones?
Mar 27, 2005 at 6:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

mtbaird5687

100+ Head-Fier
basically im looking for something that wont be too visible when im wearing it. i dont know if anyone knows anything like this, but basically i want to be able to listen to my iPod while in class and many teachers dont like this. do yall know something that is easy to conceal?

my hair is somewhat longish around my ears so that may help.

sound quality isnt too important if they are tiny, thanks a lot guys. if yall dont know anythign, its all good.

Mar 27, 2005 at 7:47 PM Post #3 of 12
The first thing that came to mind was the ER-6i, but in order for them to match your skin you have to be realy white!
biggrin.gif
They may not match your skin, but they sure do stick up in the ear and hide better than anyother headphone I own.

It is worthy of note that I spent the last year of high school listening to music!
biggrin.gif
I'm really not kidin'g I went to a school that gave me 21 class mates to graduate with, 300 kids in k-12. So the classrooms were small & the teachers knew all the students well. My point is that I wore the Sony MDR-EX70LPs for a full year in just about everyclass as much as I could and rarely got caught, I suppose I never got caught, but chose to take them off because I was in danger of getting caught! I also had hair that was 12 in. long!
biggrin.gif
That pobably helped alot.

The fleshtone Futuresonic EM-3 also came to mind, but I have never heard nor used it.

Mar 27, 2005 at 8:16 PM Post #4 of 12
i think any in-ear phone will do, especially the ones that have behind the ear cables. I too have somewhat longish hair. YOU will notice the earbuds, people around you wont. People start talking to me thinking i can hear them, i dont because i have my shures in. They just dont notice them

Mar 27, 2005 at 8:55 PM Post #7 of 12
My moneys on Shure E2c's i get away with what your talking about all the time. the drivers are clear and lay against the ear ant the chord goes over the ear (and will blend right in if you have long hair) just make sure you route it down your back
icon10.gif

*EDIT- if budget isnt an issue shure E5c's May work even Better
etysmile.gif

Mar 28, 2005 at 2:16 AM Post #12 of 12
The e2c are around $100 (msrp) but can be had for around $60 if you look hard enough (or feel like dealing with buy.com)

wear a hoodie if you want, get some crazy hair style wear a beanie (or skullcap, watchmans hat, knit hat, or whatever you want to call it) if thats too expesnive for you, or you could actually listen to the lecture
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back