Smallest ear tips?
Dec 1, 2018 at 10:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Degree

100+ Head-Fier
I'm going to be giving the one of the KZ ZSNs to my SO and well, she has a really small ear canal. Now even with the smallest eartips included we can't seem to make it fit even with the foam tips I've got from new bee. Without the tips they fit fine.. but that not ideal. Does anyone know any other tips that are smaller than these.. I'm not sure if they exist. She's been using the traditional flat earbuds all of her life as IEMs have always not fit/uncomfortable for her, but I would really want to find a IEM that works for her.

I got her a Edifier P180 and it fits, but the sound isolation and leakage isn't ideal for her.

Thanks guys!

Dec 1, 2018 at 10:30 PM Post #2 of 5
You could try comply foamies/or maybe see if there are any monster still carries the xs replacement tips/ spinfits(Never tried them before, can't really comment)

Dec 1, 2018 at 10:43 PM Post #3 of 5
You could try comply foamies/or maybe see if there are any monster still carries the xs replacement tips/ spinfits(Never tried them before, can't really comment)

I'll look into the spinfit, but I can't seem to find the right one that would fit the nozzle of the KZ ZSN. The only extra small I see is for 3.8mm nozzles, I think the nozzle for the ZSN is 5mm~ if I'm not mistaken

Dec 1, 2018 at 10:43 PM Post #4 of 5
ortofon size s

acoustune aet07 size s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back