Small one shelf closed rack for MK V & Headphones
Dec 19, 2007 at 6:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

gdl357

100+ Head-Fier
Does anyone know where I can find a rack that would fit my Beyer/Woo Audio 12" tall stand on one side and my 12" x 9" MK V amp on the other. It would have to be a rack with a glass front if possible. It needs to be closed so less dust gets in.

This will be place on top of my 24" tall bedside cabinet for listening at night time.

12" tall, 18" wide, 14" depth would be great. Something like this but 1/2 the size.
biggrin.gif
. I know I will have to get it cust made...but worth a try.

Dec 20, 2007 at 6:12 AM Post #2 of 4
Info for people in my situation.

Found this one...looks like a good unit.

[size=small]Crosley ST75 Turntable Entertaiment Stand/Cabinet - Oak[/size]

[size=small]This handcrafted wood entertainment stand proudly displays your favorite turntable of Crosley Entertainment Center in any setting. Constructed of hardwoods and veneers, the Crosley Entertainment Cabinet stand features storage shelves discreetly hidden behind a decorative glass door, perfect for storage of your complete record collection. [/size][size=small]Hand Rubbed Finish [/size][size=small]Glass Door. [/size][size=small]Decorative Wood Shelves. [/size][size=small]Light Assembly Required[/size]

[size=small]Size: 20"w X 25.25"h X 16.25"d[/size]
[size=small]$75.00[/size]

Dec 20, 2007 at 3:16 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by socrates63 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice find! Which one did you order?

Well that;s the problem. The Ebay seller only ships to USA. I have to order it from the manufacturer and their price is $100.00 Retail.

I think I will drop by IKEA and see what they have before jumping on this. If I can get it inhouse, it would be more cost effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back