Small mini meet at NYC 6/23
Jun 19, 2007 at 4:16 AM Post #16 of 39
I can bring almost everything I have. I'll be picking up a pair of RS-2's tomorrow if everything goes according to plan.

Jun 21, 2007 at 12:45 AM Post #20 of 39
hey! i'm going to try to come! depends if a guitar shop on the way decides to do work on one of my axes - if not, i'll probably miss the meet, bah.

Jun 21, 2007 at 3:28 AM Post #22 of 39
I know Jinp has met with an ex-member in Flushing library once. =T Aside from that, I can't think of anywhere else we can really go to. I can ask my friend who's uncle owns a few clubs if we can go during the day since the clubs are closed anyway, lol.

Does the meet have to be in Manhattan? How about Queens. =T I'm pretty sure I can get a event room at my friend's restaurant, but it's in Flushing. Pretty big place and should be quite in that room. Or we can get the Presidential suite on the 2nd floor since it doesn't open until night time anyway since it's a place to drink and sing kareoke, and drink with PR girls, lol. So if you guys want to have a meet there and then hang out and drink, I think I can set that up, deeply discounted on the drinks and PR girls if that's what you guys want. =T

Jun 21, 2007 at 3:41 AM Post #23 of 39
I dont think it MUST be in Manhattan, but it should be easily reachable by public transportation.

Jun 21, 2007 at 4:56 AM Post #25 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm getting everything sorted out. Probably will be at Columbia U, in the morning.

how early in the morning? if its earlier than about 11am, count me out.
it would take me about 2 hours just to get to Columbia.. so the later, the better for me
eggosmile.gif

Jun 21, 2007 at 5:05 AM Post #27 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by laxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know Jinp has met with an ex-member in Flushing library once. =T Aside from that, I can't think of anywhere else we can really go to. I can ask my friend who's uncle owns a few clubs if we can go during the day since the clubs are closed anyway, lol.

Does the meet have to be in Manhattan? How about Queens. =T I'm pretty sure I can get a event room at my friend's restaurant, but it's in Flushing. Pretty big place and should be quite in that room. Or we can get the Presidential suite on the 2nd floor since it doesn't open until night time anyway since it's a place to drink and sing kareoke, and drink with PR girls, lol. So if you guys want to have a meet there and then hang out and drink, I think I can set that up, deeply discounted on the drinks and PR girls if that's what you guys want. =T

ooh PR girls

Jun 21, 2007 at 6:41 PM Post #29 of 39
Got the PM. Thanks... I'll try to make it, but not sure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back