Small headphones?
Dec 31, 2006 at 7:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Burns11

100+ Head-Fier
Ok, some background first. My niece got a Zen V for christmas and the included earbuds are too big for her ears. So she has really small ears (she's 15 BTW).

Anybody know of some unusually small earbuds? Any sort of canalphone (even semi) are out of the question.

Dec 31, 2006 at 7:27 PM Post #3 of 5
whoa, thats a tall order....hmm the smallest Earbuds....maybe the MX500? Take off the foam and they pretty small. Sound decent for the money.

I cant really think of anything else thats smaller in size. I know the creative earbuds i got (EP480) are AWFUL sounding and HUGE.

Dec 31, 2006 at 7:36 PM Post #4 of 5
No, over the head phones aren't out of the question, just looking at smaller phones first (seems silly to have headphones 3Xs the size of the player). The clip on style was a likely consideration. Looking cheap though, so likely not the px100s, she can be pretty rough on stuff at times.

I'll have to dig around and see if I have any smaller buds (doubt it, I usually just throw them away since I don't like them personally), or just go buy a pair of senns to try.

The included buds do look a lot like the EP480s (same style anyway).

Dec 31, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #5 of 5
if she doesnt mind clip ons....hands down the best bang for the buck is the KSC75s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back