Small Gauge Wire Stripper
Apr 16, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #16 of 52
I'd be up for it, sure. Never organized a group buy, but it doesn't seem like it would be difficult.

Apr 16, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #17 of 52
+1 for group buy.

Apr 16, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #18 of 52
My wire strippers that look similar to these are 4 ounces. I check on usps.com and shipping for 4 ounces is $1.11. I weighed them in a padded envelope and it was jsut under 5 ounces. Shipping 5 ounces first class is $1.35. So that's under $5.50 each shipped, and I already have PLENTY of padded envelopes from buying CDs so no charge for materials. I've counted at least 9 people (including myself) that said they were interested, so I think I'll put up a thread in the Group Buy forum. The eBay auction ends in about 2 days so I would need everyone to confirm by then.

Stay tuned for a link.
smily_headphones1.gif

edit: posted, waiting a moderator approval.

edit:
well I don't know if the post I made in the Group Buy forum is going to get accepted by the moderators by the time the auction is over... So starting now just PM me if you want in the group buy. $5.50 shipped each. If I get close I'll just buy them and send them out to as many people as want them, and then with any leftovers I'll send to whoever wants them.

Confirmed:
rb67
skyline889
werdwerdus
DivxRipPimp
colonelkernel8
Disposition (Canada)
DivxRipPimp
Fitz

Apr 16, 2007 at 5:18 AM Post #19 of 52
Just so you know i don't have enough posts to post in the "for sale/trade" forum... but I'm defiantly, in... 6 bucks is no biggie... just a heads up...

Apr 17, 2007 at 7:21 AM Post #21 of 52
well I don't know if the post I made in the Group Buy forum is going to get accepted by the moderators by the time the auction is over... So starting now just PM me if you want in the group buy. $5.50 shipped each. If I get close I'll just buy them and send them out to as many people as want them, and then with any leftovers I'll send to whoever wants them.

Confirmed:
rb67
skyline889
werdwerdus
DivxRipPimp
colonelkernel8
Disposition (Canada)
DivxRipPimp
Fitz

Apr 19, 2007 at 1:51 AM Post #25 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by werdwerdus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Confirmed:
rb67
skyline889
werdwerdus
DivxRipPimp
colonelkernel8

Ill Buy two of them...

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:05 AM Post #27 of 52
Well I just went ahead and purchased the lot on eBay. As of right now I have 8 of the 10 spoken for, so 2 more are available. I'll let you guys know when I receive them and then you can pay me; I don't need you to pay now.

As far as shipping to Canada, that will more than likely cost more than $1.50, so I'll get a shipping quote ASAP.

Apr 19, 2007 at 3:37 AM Post #28 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by werdwerdus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I just went ahead and purchased the lot on eBay. As of right now I have 8 of the 10 spoken for, so 2 more are available. I'll let you guys know when I receive them and then you can pay me; I don't need you to pay now.

As far as shipping to Canada, that will more than likely cost more than $1.50, so I'll get a shipping quote ASAP.

You rock man. Thanks a boatload for organizing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back