Small Earphones like SoundMagic EP30 but better.
Feb 6, 2016 at 8:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Chamelleon

New Head-Fier
Hi all. I have simple questions. Can I find something better than EP30 but in the same size? My ears are quite small (inside of course) and I can't use earphones with bigger cups 15mm+. Until now I was really happy using SounMagic EP30 cause they sound bright which I like and first of all I can use them even few hours without pain in my ears.
Few days ago I received very good praised VE Monks and I heard what I'm loosing using EP30. Unfortunately Monks are too big for my ears.
Can You recommend me some earphones sized like EP30 less then 15mm diameter (I think EP30 has 14mm) but better.
I like neutral/bright sound for Symphonic/Progressive Metal.
My funds lets say are around 50$.
Thank You.

Jan 30, 2019 at 9:25 PM Post #2 of 7
I just tried Soundmagic EP30 with amp last night. The sound is much better than without amp. You may not need to find something better by this size because it is awsome already. :D

Feb 19, 2019 at 9:53 AM Post #4 of 7
hi nhumdorn,
I am interested in soundmagic ep30, but can't find the proper review
can you tell more about the sound signatures,
I think the sound is quite balance. Without proper amps, I think the sound is not so good. Just regular budget earbuds. But when you pair with a good amp, man!

Feb 19, 2019 at 10:03 AM Post #6 of 7
Thank you for the information nhumdorn, if you don't mind, can you tell me about your set up
Use with amp - xDuoo UA-05 sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back