Small case for ipod classic with pouch/drawer for IEMs? (ie80's specifically)
Apr 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

cheesebanana

New Head-Fier
I'm imagining some kind of shell case for the ipod classic (160gb) that has a flip open section or maybe a pouch on the back thats wide enough to hold your IEMs, but still svelt enough to fit in a pocket comfortably?

Does such a thing exist?

I currently use a little stick on pouch i found locally which, even when holding my pretty small xba-2's, is just too rammed in and is just unwieldly:

I'd like a similar kind of solution but more...elegant

I really dont want to shove my brand spanking new lovely ie80's in there. At all. Nor do i want to wrap around.

Apr 25, 2013 at 6:41 PM Post #5 of 10
I use an ape case belt pouch that holds the pod, amp and Ety's. http://apecase.com/products/compact-camera-cases/basic-series/ac145-digital-camera-case/#.UXmwBLWG2Sp

The way I have to package it for connections and volume knob let's me have control of the ipod at the surface so I can advance and pause by touching the outside of the pouch.

Apr 25, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #7 of 10
to be honest even just something like i've already got, but with more room, might be okay

like a stick on net at the bag or something idk

in my head i have many solutions. its making one of them a reality (or finding somebody thats already done it)

Apr 26, 2013 at 10:32 AM Post #10 of 10
i mean i suppose i could just carry them both in a little pouch. but then ive got to take them in and out, and when i'm using them i've got this silly little spare pouch to carry around. thats what i'm trying to avoid.

i may be very very picky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back