Small case for IEM
Mar 17, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #16 of 33
Am I the only one that is reminded of a maggot everytime the S-Jays are seen...?

Anyway, have you tried simply lining the cord from the bottom of your shirt to the top and letting the buds hang down from your collar?

Mar 17, 2010 at 12:16 PM Post #17 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think the UE plastic case is perfect for jeans pockets. It's a bit pricy at $10 but worth it IMO. Purchase page here (scroll down). Picture with my old MetroFis here. Alternatively if you're in the US you can apparently get the UE Loud Enough earphones for $5 after rebate from Frys online. They come with the same case.

Perfect, PL30 have the cable placed on the side, not below like you IEM on you pics, does PL30 will fit in this case (with bi flange tip) ? if yes i order one now
tongue_smile.gif

Thank's

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:15 PM Post #18 of 33
That UE case is very nice indeed. Might think about getting it someday.
Might be a bit pricey including the shipping cost but it will be worth it if it makes my earphones last longer.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:16 PM Post #19 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by stonyboys /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Am I the only one that is reminded of a maggot everytime the S-Jays are seen...?

Hahah xD, they do look like bugs dont they?

I quite like that about 'em though.

Mar 17, 2010 at 1:59 PM Post #20 of 33
Quote:

I think the UE plastic case is perfect for jeans pockets. It's a bit pricy at $10 but worth it IMO. Purchase page here (scroll down). Picture with my old MetroFis here. Alternatively if you're in the US you can apparently get the UE Loud Enough earphones for $5 after rebate from Frys online. They come with the same case.

Dang thats a good deal. Wish it was available to Canada.

Mar 17, 2010 at 2:08 PM Post #21 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trapper32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dang thats a good deal. Wish it was available to Canada.

Check on Logitech online store, they sell it just like the link given above
wink.gif

I just wait to be sure my PL30 will fit inside (the way the cable is in side rather then below + bi flange tip i use on them ) before order them
wink.gif

Mar 17, 2010 at 3:38 PM Post #22 of 33
Hmm, I've used the PL30s with that case but I never liked bi-flange tips on them. If I can find my PL30s I'll try it but I think the gf stole them again. Besides that the only IEMs that I've had trouble fitting are the H-D RE252 (but they're a lot bigger than the Soundmagics) and anything with a memory wire.

Mar 17, 2010 at 3:56 PM Post #23 of 33
Personally, I would find any cheap little bag. It doesn't have to be made for IEMs, does it? I guess it's more important that there's enough room for the wire, though, without winding it.

Mar 17, 2010 at 5:41 PM Post #24 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by theKraken11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Personally, I would find any cheap little bag. It doesn't have to be made for IEMs, does it? I guess it's more important that there's enough room for the wire, though, without winding it.

That's just what've tried, i was on a store and saw this for just 6 €, i buy one, but at home i can't put the PL30 inside, need just 2mm more
redface.gif

In other hand the UE case ljokerl just advice me is 3" X 2", look here which is almost big as the case i get with my PL30.., can't imagine it will be so hard to find a small (enough) case to protect my IEM
confused_face.gif

The

Mar 19, 2010 at 1:11 PM Post #25 of 33
Sorry to relance this thread bu there is really no Small case for IEM other then those one ( a little too big..)
confused.gif

Mar 19, 2010 at 4:29 PM Post #26 of 33
x2 on the Altoids tin

Also, some snuff tins would be big enough - it's normally about GBP3 a tin from your local tobacconist or if you want to get flash, there's a good number of antique options...

Mar 19, 2010 at 4:36 PM Post #27 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by lerio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In other hand the UE case ljokerl just advice me is 3" X 2", look here which is almost big as the case i get with my PL30.., can't imagine it will be so hard to find a small (enough) case to protect my IEM
confused_face.gif

That case is smaller than you think. It fits inside the PL30 case quite easily.

Mar 19, 2010 at 4:43 PM Post #28 of 33
Quote:

That case is smaller than you think. It fits inside the PL30 case quite easily.

He's not 3" X 2" ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back