Small "bullet" style or similar IEMs, under $20? Foam tip compatible?
Apr 24, 2021 at 3:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MetalLaserSteel

Head-Fier
My go-to nice cheap IEMs for mostly podcasts were Soundmagic ES18. Anything to top that these days, for under $20 USD? And with a light "bullet" style or similar cord down design? A lot of the cheap ones I'm seeing lately look bulkier with cord over ear. I like to have even lighter than that if I'm just listening to a podcast or something like that. And I like T-400 or compatible tips like New Bee etc 4-5.5mm nozzle size. Or some that are known to work with another tip size. And with a cable that is not too short if possible. Thanks.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2021 at 8:06 AM Post #2 of 3
My go-to nice cheap IEMs for mostly podcasts were Soundmagic ES18. Anything to top that these days, for under $20 USD? And with a light "bullet" style or similar cord down design? A lot of the cheap ones I'm seeing lately look bulkier with cord over ear. I like to have even lighter than that if I'm just listening to a podcast or something like that. And I like T-400 or compatible tips like New Bee etc 4-5.5mm nozzle size. Or some that are known to work with another tip size. And with a cable that is not too short if possible. Thanks.

You can read about the Final E500 and perhaps Kinera Tyr. Those are going at $20 USD, bullet design IEM, worn cable down.

Apr 25, 2021 at 5:19 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks, e500 does sound promising. Those both seem to be $25 which is a factor though. Anything more cheap that is ok with this design style? Won't die after a few months etc? I've got some nicer ones for music at least.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back