Sleep + Headphone
Oct 26, 2005 at 8:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Naris

500+ Head-Fier
This is an odd question I know but... does anyone know of headphones durable enough yet lightweight enough yet having at least a fair sound quality (so picky I am
rolleyes.gif
) that you can sleep with? I'm thinking of getting a DAP or maybe even a PDA with an alarm function and I"d rather just wake up with the headphones. Thanks.

(Sorry if the post was... garbled... it's 1 AM here.)

Oct 26, 2005 at 8:58 AM Post #3 of 13
I have fallen asleep with my creative ep630 many times, not willingly but... They sound “ok”, they inearphones, and wary comfy, you can even sleep on your side with them.
etysmile.gif

Oct 26, 2005 at 9:06 AM Post #5 of 13
KSC75 is very good for sleeping IMO
cool.gif

Oct 26, 2005 at 2:15 PM Post #6 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatality_
KSC75 is very good for sleeping IMO
cool.gif

Thirded. When I had my EX71s they were better for sleeping on my side, but the 75s sound so much better that I can live with the comfort
biggrin.gif

Oct 26, 2005 at 2:29 PM Post #8 of 13
IEM's would be most comfy in bed.

Good luck hearing the alarm in the morning though if you use an external one.

Also, you really dont want to be listening to music throughout the entire nite, since you want your ears to rest too.

Many daps have timer/sleep modes though, when they would shut off after a set ammount of time. As for alarm function, cellphone or PDA is your best bet.

Oct 26, 2005 at 2:36 PM Post #9 of 13
thus far the only IEM`s i used with which i can sleep is the UM2. I can lie on the side of my head with the IEMs in without them becoming annoying (ie uncomfortably pushing in the ears) You try that with ER4-s or shure`s(except E5, which is essentially the same as UM2)

Oct 26, 2005 at 4:53 PM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by pietenkees
thus far the only IEM`s i used with which i can sleep is the UM2. I can lie on the side of my head with the IEMs in without them becoming annoying (ie uncomfortably pushing in the ears) You try that with ER4-s or shure`s(except E5, which is essentially the same as UM2)

Now you see I'd be freaked out I'd damage my UM2s (I baby them). So... the Koss it is then. Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back