sleek-audio
Oct 29, 2007 at 3:15 AM Post #4 of 9
i found these yesterday, they look interesting, the 'VQ' system looks interesting... and the IEM it self looks 'sleek' but i dunno if i'm willing to plop down $250 for a single armature IEM from a (startup?)company i never heard of, unless i can do a test trial or something... wonder what size the stem is, looks like they could use the shure SE series tips

Oct 29, 2007 at 3:49 PM Post #6 of 9
Hello everyone I am Jason from Sleek Audio. I know that many of you have not heard of us or know very little about us but I hope that will change in the near future. While on business in Michigan, Jude was kind enough to take some time and listen to one of our pre-production models. He posted a little bit about us in his blog today. I am here to answer any questions you may have, and we are very excited to become part of the head-fi community.

Oct 29, 2007 at 3:57 PM Post #7 of 9
Hi Jason, and welcome to Head-Fi.org. As Jason mentioned, Sleek Audio visited me at my office last week, and posted about it on my Head-Fi Blog.

b.gif

Oct 29, 2007 at 4:15 PM Post #8 of 9
thanks jude, your blog entry answered alot of my questions, might have to try them out sometime now... Jason, when are you guys expecting shipment? your site says 3rd-Quarter 2007...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back