Sleek Audio Customer Service -- Regarding SA6 -- FANTASTIC!
Mar 31, 2010 at 8:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

elwappo99

Master Blower
I just want to throw this tid bit to the head-fi community. I purchased a pair of SA6 from amazon in Novermber of '09. I received the pair and it was their older model. The first tip i tried to pull out, the whole neck snapped, and I had barely put force on it! It was really scary.

After some reading I found out they had updated to a more sturdy design. I send a message to their provided service email address. A very polite response from Andrew followed verifying the place of purchase and instructions followed. I was watching the tracking number to Sleek Audio. The same day it was delivered, I had a tracking number sent to me. They had shipped me a new pair the same day!

The new "'09" design is much sturdier. The pair I received I couldn't remove the treble filter. I tugged pretty hard on it, and it wouldn't budge, but there was no damage to the buds. I sent the whole kit back last week and received very fast turnaround service, again!

Fantastic service!!

Apr 5, 2010 at 2:56 PM Post #2 of 5
Just wanted to echo this. I had the exact same experience where I broke the neck on an older model while gently trying to replace the ear bud. I got an immediate response from Andrew C and with instructions and a new pair within days. I was an early convert to Sleek, and while I've been frustrated with the quality issues on the early models, I really like the sound and have been impressed with the customer service. Sleek acknowledged when they've had problems and worked to fix them - I've always felt that they've done right by me.

Apr 5, 2010 at 7:39 PM Post #3 of 5
I agree with the praise of good customer service. Andrew works fast and they're good folk at SA.

I'd still prefer not to have to communicate with customer service.

(Also, the revision isn't as sturdy as one might hope, the treble port is loose again on mine).

Apr 5, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #4 of 5
Nothing wrong with Sleek's customer service, but it is a pity SA6 owners need it so much. My first cable broke within 2 months. The treble necks didn't look to solid either...

Apr 12, 2010 at 9:46 PM Post #5 of 5
loved their customer service, friendly and VERY fast

I needed new accessories (pretty much everything, the cat found my stash and pretty much destroyed all of it lol), and asked what happened with the black treble++ ports, as they weren't on the site. A phone call and email later, they were included in my order, despite not being produced anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back